Chapter six

Kits POV
Its been four days since the day we met Aria and Hunter and so far we had hung out 3/4 of those days. We went to the movies once and just hung out at our, as they call it, flat the other times after getting lunch. Aria and I have kissed again multiple times but I don't know what's happening with that. Last night we all stayed out for a long time and I accidently drove home instead of dropping them off. We were all to tired to care so they stayed over. Hunter in my room, me on the couch, and Aria and Livvy sharing. I woke up earlier than the others and went out for donuts.

When I got back, Ty was in the kitchen and Livvy and Hunter were on the couch.

I set the box on the counter. "Donuts," I told them and they immediately got up. Livvy started making coffee and as we were eating, Aria came downstairs and into the kitchen wearing my gray T-shirt that said Watson on the front and was way to big for her with her black jeans from last night.

"G'morning," she yawned.

"Isn't that Kits shirt?" Ty asked. She nodded and grabbed a maple bar.

"So what are you guys like a thing now?" Livvy teased as she grabbed five mugs from the cupboard.

"Yes, yes we are."

Livvy looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Umm yeah, I guess" I glanced at Ty and saw his eyes narrow when I confirmed it. I was shocked too, we had only just met and kissed a few times. I mean we haven't even been on a date yet. But now apparently she is my girlfriend? I don't even know how she got my shirt.

"Morning love," she said, crossing the kitchen and kissing me on the check.

"Morning."
*
*
*
After breakfast, I drove Hunter and Aria back to the institute then came back home and went back to sleep for a couple hours. I woke up to my phone vibrating and saw a text from Aria.

A:I was thinking since we're dating now, how about we go on an actual date? I'll plan.

What? I had just found out we were dating literally this morning. Whatever screw it.

K:Yeah sure. 6?

A:See you then.

A couple minutes later Hunter sent a text to the group chat asking if Livvy and Ty wanted to hang out. I guess Aria asked him to.
*
*
*
At 5:30 I quickly hopped in the shower then pulled on my black jeans and a white T-shirt. There was a knock and I opened the door to see Aria. She looked nice in her pink sweatshirt and white shorts with her hair in a fishtail braid. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Ready to go?"

She shook her head, " Order a pizza, we're staying in." She shut the door and headed to the living room.

"You know how you mentioned a while ago how you've never seen Harry Potter? Well that's about to change."

We made it about 10 minutes into the first movie before we um got distracted and then the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door, taking the pizza and giving the guy a twenty, then went back to the couch. During Chamber of secrets I got up to get some water and when I came back Aria had fallen asleep.
************************************
Livvys POV

Hunter had sent a text to the group chat asking if me and Ty wanted to go to this cool, no mundanes allowed, place he found, about two hours ago and I had agreed. I took a shower than put on a pair of shorts and a tank top as I decided what to wear. Thirty minutes later I had finally decided on a black skater skirt with a maroon top,a leather jacket and boots. I went into the office library thingy and unlocked the chest, sliding two knifes in my left boot, a seraph blade in my right, and a stele in my inside jacket pocket. If this was a no mundane place then that means more chance for danger. I hear the doorbell ring and go to answer it.

I open the door and Hunter steps inside. Hes wearing a jean jacket over a black and white striped shirt and black ripped jeans with Converse.

"You look lovely ," he said as I closed the door.

"I'll go get Ty," I told him and went upstairs before he could see me blushing. I knocked on Tys door and pushed it open. He stood in the middle of the room still getting ready. "Hunter's here, put a shirt on so we can leave." We headed back downstairs and out the door.
*
*
*
When we got there, I immediately was confused. I could tell that most of the people here are mundanes but Ty didn't seem to notice. He went and sat down on one of the comfy looking couches and pulled out a book. I looked at Hunter and he smirked pointing across the street. There was a club a couple places down that looked like a place in New York that Clary had told me about one time. I smiled and shot Ty a text saying where we'd be then, we walked out the door.

The music is blaring, so loud I could feel the floor vibrating with the force and there are flashing multicolor lights everywhere. I see Hunters lips moving but I cant hear a word he's saying.

"What?!" He steps closer to me and leans towards my ear.

"Drinks!" He says and I nod. We head over to the bar and he orders for us a both. I grab my glass and take a sip, I feel the adrenaline course the my veins as the taste of alcohol rushes over me. I quickly down the drink.
************************************
Hunters POV

I hand Livvy her drink and she quickly finishes, signaling the bar tender for another.

"Slow down there Blackthorn."

"Just having fun," she smirks at me, "this isn't my first rodeo."

After her third drink she grabs my arm and drags me towards the crowded dance floor. We stay out there for five songs, our bodies pressed together. Half because of all the people, half because of our own want. She suddenly grabs my hand again and we go back to the bar.

She has another two drinks and is half way through the third when she suddenly yells over the music, " You know you're quite attractive."

I laugh, " You're smashed!"

"Not right now!"

"No! Not I wanna smash! I said you're smashed!" She looks at me like I'm crazy, " Drunk Livvy you're drunk."

I order a bottle of water and take her by the hand, "C'mon, we're leaving."
************************************
AN

Hey sorry for not updating recently Ive been a little busy, but thanks for reading! 💕