"I'll get you for that" - Tom Holland

Oh my god, my second imagine!! No one is even reading these, but oh well.

(Y,N) was lying on a sun bed scrolling through her phone, while Tom, Harrison and Paddy were in the pool.

Despite (Y,N) being friends with Tom and Harrison for over a year now, they have never seen her in a bikini, and this made (Y,N) feel a bit insecure.

As she lays on the bed scrolling through her twitter feed, she can't help but glance up every so often to get a glimpse of Tom with his drenched hair, and his bare chest. She watches as he moves around the pool, splashing water every so often.

(Y,N)'s eyes were fixed on him for too long now, as Tom glanced around and caught her starring at him.

"Like what you see?" Tom cheekily shouted

(Y,N)'s face started to heat up at his words as she took her attention back to her phone, ignoring his comment.

"Awwwww's" were heard coming from Harrison and Paddy as (Y,N) felt more blood burn her cheeks.

As she was trying to distract herself on her phone, she couldn't help but feeling as though someone was watching her. She glanced up from her phone to end up locking eyes with Tom. The brown eyed boy had a growing smirk on his face as he made his way to the edge of the pool.

(Y,N) kept her eyes on him as he pushed himself out of the pool, to reveal tiny water droplets dripping down his bare chest.

(Y,N) soon realised Tom was walking in her direction and looked down to her phone yet again, to try and ignore him.

"You coming in?" A sweet British accent spoke.

(Y,N) kept her eyes on her phone and quickly shook her head.

A frown on Toms face, quickly turned into a grin, although (Y,N) could not see this.

Suddenly (Y,N) felt her phone being pulled out of her palm.

She looked up too see the boy placing her phone to one side as he offered a hand to the small girl.

"Please come in, you know you want too" The boy wiggled his eyebrow.

"Tom I really don't want to right now, maybe later okay?"

"Fine have it your way" tom almost whispered as he scooped (Y,N) up, in one swift motion, carrying her bridal style towards the pool.

(Y,N) did not even react, as she was too shocked at the contact of skins between the two.

Before she could tell him to put her down, she felt a sharp cold substance hitting her skin.

Once under she immediately swam away from Toms grasp, and headed to the surface of the water.

She looked up too see Harrison and Paddy, laughing at her, with big smiles on their faces. However when they saw her expression they quickly stopped, with a look of apology in their eyes as they carried on passing the ball to one another.

Anger started to boil up in her as she turned to face a very proud Tom Holland.

"See that wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Erggg Tom!!!!" (Y,N) shouted. "I hate you so so much"

She swam to the edge of the pool, grasping at the edge while trying to catch her breathe.

She suddenly felt two hands wrap securely around her waist from behind. She was very happy that tom could not see her face right now, as it was as red as a tomato, from the contact.

"You don't hate me" tom whispered into her hair, while drawing circles on her clothed stomach.

"I do. This is my favourite top and now it's ruined" (Y,N) spoke, trying to come up with more excuses why she was mad.

A small laugh was heard from behind her, the vibrations felt against her skin.

"It's not ruined (Y,N), your just exaggerating"

(Y,N) decided to keep her mouth shut, as she didn't like it when Tom was right.

Toms arms began to loosen around her waist as he spoke

"(Y,N) look at me"

(Y,N) hesitantly turned around to be faced with her favourite puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry" he simply spoke.

(Y,N) stayed quiet. Just looking at the boy in front of her.

The two just looked at each other, admiring every feature on their faces. (Y,N) noticed Toms eyes flicker from her eyes too her lips, as he slowly started to lean in.

(Y,N)'s frown turned into a smile, as she quickly splashed him in the face with water, much to his surprise. He backed up as shock was shown through his facial features.

A giggle came from her lips as she lifted herself out of the pool.

Tom watches the girl walk back towards the sun bed as laughs are heard from both of them.

"I'll get you for that (Y,N)"

Shall I do some Peter Parker imagines too??
I know no one is even reading this ahahah