"Your my dork" - Tom Holland

This one is a short and sweet. I hope it's okay ???

"There's my favourite girl" Tom half shouted while jogging over to his girlfriend.

(Y,N) instantly had an acing smiled plastered on her cheeks as she watched Tom push past his fellow crew and cast members.

"Hey you" she simply spoke before being crushed into a hug.

His arms instantly snaked around her waist as he lifted (Y,N) up and began spinning her around.

(Y,N) began to giggle at this action as her arms tightened around his neck, for security.

She glanced up behind Toms head to notice amused eyes from Robert DJ, Mark Ruffalo and Benedict Cumberbatch.

This instantly made (Y,N)'s face flush up with embarrassment.

"Okay okay" she laughed. "Put me down Tom, people are staring"

Tom realised a sigh before dropping her down onto safety of the ground and pulled back too look at her face with his hands still resting on her waist.

He immediately noticed her flustered state and sent her a questioning look.

"Why are you blushing?" He teasingly questioned, while raising his eyebrow.

Instead of answering she simply nodded her head in the direction of the amused looking cast members.

Tom followed her gaze before turning back to face (Y,N) with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Aw your so cute" he spoke between laughter.

"Shut up" she said rolling her eyes.

Tom laughed more at her attitude, which gained him a slap on the back of the head from (Y,N).

His laughter died down as he moved her right hand from her waist too her face and began caressing her cheek.

"I've missed you so much" he spoke gazing into her eyes.

"Tom!! I saw you like 3 hours ago" It was now (Y,N)'s turn to laugh.

"And what? ..... Am I not aloud to miss being away from the love of my life for 3 whole hours?" He spoke emphasising the last 3 words.

(Y,N)'s smile grew as she looked into her boyfriends puppy dog eyes, questioning how she got so dam lucky.

"Your such a dork"

Tom look taken back, and faked being hurt as he dramatically gasped.

"But that's okay, because your my dork" (Y,N) spoke with more seriousness.

Tom instantly cupped her face in his hands and planted a soft kiss on her lips, before pulling away and boring his eyes at her.

"I love you Tom"

"I love you too darling"