The audition - Tom Holland

Okay I'm not gonna lie. This one took me a while to write. 😬

Today was the day. The day (Y,N) had been feeling most anxious for. The day of her audition.

She began the short drive from her house to the address she had been given while thinking over her lines, to prepare herself.

(Y,N) has had a dream of becoming an actress from a young age, she loved acting with passion. The only drawback she had was her confidence level. (Y,N) was always comfortable and outgoing around people she knew, but around strangers she was a nervous wreck. So today for her audition you would understand why she completely freaking out.

This was (Y,N)'s first audition ever, and she did not know exactly what to expect. And to make her nerves 1000 times worse, the movie that she was auditioning for stars her favourite actor. Tom Holland. In fact she was auditioning for his love interest in the movie!! Not only did (Y,N) have a major crush on him, but she loved him with all her heart. She admired his acting and talent and hoped to be as talented as him one day.

(Y,N) shakily got out of her car, her papers in her hands, as she began the short walk from the car park too the building.

A sudden gust of wind, nearly knocked (Y,N) off her feet, as papers from her hands flew in different directions.

She let out a panicked gasp as she got down on her knees and dramatically tried to grab onto the worded pieces of paper.

She noticed a figure running over and kindly helping collect up papers that were out of her reach.

The figure walked closer to her with her papers in hand, and she saw him offer his hand to her, through the corner of her eye.

She hesitantly took hold of the figures soft hand, as she kept her head down from embarrassment.

"I believe these are your's" a familiar British accent spoke as he handed her the papers from her résumé.

She let out an awkward laugh. "Thankyou so so mu-"

She looked up to find brown puppy dog eyes looking into her (Y/E/C) ones. This caused her to stop completely.

She could not believe it.

It was him.

The Tom Holland stood in front of her.

Her biggest crush and admiration.

They both found themselves unknowingly starring at each other for a number of minutes.

"Ummm" it was now the boys turn to awkwardly laugh. "As much as I would love to stay like this a while longer, I am afraid that I am already running really late" he spoke quickly. "Sorry" he smiled before running off.

"Oh umm t-thankyou again!" she shouted to him, unsure if he actually heard.

She stood there in utter shock, hardly being able to believe what just happened.

'I would love to stay like this a while longer' she thought through his words, while smiling like an idiot, not caring if anyone was looking.

After a few more minutes, she realised she was also already very late, SO quickly made her way to the building to register.

After signing in with the smiley lady at the desk, (Y,N) was escorted to the end of a queue that looked like it went on for miles.

She pushed out the thoughts of seeing Tom, while trying to focus on the lines she had in her head.

She noticed how everyone in the line had friends or family to help prepare them. This only made (Y,N) feel more anxious and sad as it reminded her that her family were not supportive of her wanting to become an actress, therefore meaning she was here all alone.