"Sleeping beauty" - Tom Holland

Okay so I'm sorry in advance because this one ain't very good and it's quite short! But I wrote it quickly because I wanted to update you guys with something. ♥️ I hope you are well.

The yellow light scratched at (Y,N)'s eyes as she tried to adjust to the fact that it was the morning.

But not just any morning.

Monday morning.

The slight movement of the curtains indicated that their was a breeze outside.

The open window also allowed her to hear the delicate sounds of water droplets hitting the ground outside.

Classic English weather.

The repetitive sound of the gloomy rain was always something she enjoyed to listen too. It had a calming nature to it, that she herself did not quite understand.

However this morning she couldn't help be dread the fact that she would soon be outside in these so called 'calming water droplets'

You see listening to rain from the comfort of your bed, and being out in it bring two totally different feelings.

A light groaning sound brought (Y,N) out of her dreaded thoughts as she turned her head to meet eyes with two brown globes already looking directly at her.

(Y,N)'s face instantly lit up at the brown puppy dog eyes staring up at her.

"Morning love" Tom mumbled while obviously trying to gain consciousness from his sleep he awoke from moments ago.

"And good morning to you, sleeping beauty" (Y,N) giggled while admiring her beautiful boyfriend.

Tom replied with his cheeky grin, before reaching his right hand up to gently cup (Y,N)'s face.

They both lay on there sides facing each other.

Staring into each other's eyes, while tom kept his hand on (Y,N)'s cheek.

The look they both gave each other was full of such love and admiration.

Not even words could speak for the looks they were giving each other in this moment.

"I could honestly stare at you forever, and I would never get bored"

Toms words made (Y,N)'S heart stop for a moment.

The smile on her face grew, as he mirrored her actions.

Not knowing what to say in reply, she spoke the 3 words that always seemed to slip off her tongue the easiest when talking to the boy in front of her.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Tom slowly began moving his head towards her face before (Y,N) lightly knocked him away.

A hurt expression shone through the brown eyed boys face, which immediately made (Y,N) feel guilty.

"Relax Tom .... I mean haven't you heard of morning breathe?" (Y,N) giggled.

Toms face instantly relaxed at that comment.

"Well I don't mind" he spoke with a wiggle of his eyebrow.

"Well I do!" She giggled, before breaking away from his gaze and sitting up from the bed.

She really needs to get up before Tom distracts her anymore than he already is.

Just as her foot was about to make contact with the ground, she felt 2 strong arms wrap around her waist from behind, pulling her back towards the bed.

"Oh no you don't" he spoke with a teasing tone.

(Y,N) squealed with laughter as tom pulled her back against his front, while wrapping his arms securely around her small frame.

"You have already stopped me from being able to kiss you, what makes you think your gonna stop me from getting a cuddle? Hmmmm?"