New hair - Tom Holland

Dedicated to Toms beautiful new hair cut!!! Yayayaya.
Also sorry it's kinda short.

"Tom how is it fair that you won't even show me your hair!!!! I'm your girlfriend for gods sake" (Y,N) spoke with slight laughter in her voice.

"Because I want you too wait till I post a picture, so you can see it at the same time my fans do!" Tom replied with a wide grin taking up in face.

Tom tightened his hoodie strings, securing his hair, making sure his girlfriend could not see it.

"Okay so I guess I will have to make you show me"

On that note Tom started running towards the kitchen in their shared apartment.

(Y,N) immediately tried chasing after him, but was far behind, due to her lack in athletic ability.

"Tommm" (Y,N) growled.

Tom kept moving away from her with his quick movements, while laughing as the anger built up in her facial expressions.

They were running around there apartment like little kids playing a round of 'IT' .

Although (Y,N) loved Tom dearly, he could be an utter arse sometimes, especially when it came to anything competitive.

Tom took soon took the route to their bathroom that was located in their shared bedroom.

He locked the door shut.

All that could be heard was Toms laughter and heavy breathing, as he tried to catch his breath.

(Y,N) sat down on the king sized bed, feeling angrey and defeated, as she too tried to catch her breath.

After sitting for a while, an idea popped up in her head.

Toms not the only one who could act.

(Y,N) walked towards the bathroom door, knocking on it lightly.

"You win Tom, I guess you just don't love me enough anyway. I always knew it wasn't good enough" (Y,N) spoke with fake sniffles, while trying to hold in a laugh.

"(Y,N) don't be silly, or course I love you" Tom spoke, with laughter still heard in his voice.

(Y,N) did not say anything, just sat back on the bed and 'cried'.

"Love are you crying?"

She did not answer, while trying again to hold back her giggles.

She had her head in her hands as she heard the bathroom door open.

She looked up too see two worried eyes shot at her.

Come on (Y,N) you can do this. It's time to show off your acting skills.

Tom hesitantly sat next too her on the bed and put his arm around her small frame, taking her into an awkward side hug.

(Y,N) remained silent, and swiftly moved herself onto her boyfriends lap, so she was straddling him.

Tom was quick to place both hands around her waist, holding her gently.

(Y,N) rested her head on his shoulder, as his hands moved to rub circles on her back.

"I love you (Y,N), I love you so so much. You mean everything to me" Tom whispered into her ear.

He kissed her temple softly.

"I love you too"

With that tom removed one of his hands from her back and caressed her soft cheek, as they both stared lovingly at one another.

(Y,N) broke the distance, as she smashed her lips onto his.

Tom responded straight away.

They never could get bored of kissing one another.

Their lips remained together as (Y,N) started to bite on his lower lip. The kiss quickly became very heated as Toms hands both glided down to gently grab her arse.

She knew that this was Toms weakness.

(Y,N) took this as the perfect moment too run her hands to the back of his neck and pull his hood down in a swift movement.

She broke the kiss, as Tom looked at her in disbelief.

"OH MY GOSH. I LOVE IT, ahhhh!! I got you I got you I got you" she chanted.

Tom looked at her with a mix of shock and admiration.

A smile was formed on his face.

"You miss (Y,F,N) (Y,L,N) are a great actress, I have got to give you that" he spoke with a grin.

"That I am" (Y,N) replied with a dramatic hair flip.

"So do you really like it?" He asked gesturing to his hair with a slight worried look.

"Of course I do Tom! You look beautiful as always, everyone is going to love it."

Tom sighed with relief, as he leant into peck her on her lips again.

"Your lucky I love you so much, because if I didn't I would be so mad at you right now" he spoke with a giggle.

"I love you Tom"

"I love you (Y,N)"

I wrote this one quite quick, so sorry if it's bad!

What are everyone's opinions on Toms hair?? I actually love it so much. He looks beautiful. But he would look beautiful no matter what heheh.