"Cuddle with me?" - Tom Holland

Hi guys 👋🏻. Hope you are well!! I've just started an acting course at college, so I've been so busy!! I feel so bad for not updating ahhh.

So I'm so sorry that this is super super short, but I wanted to update you with something so here you go:

"(Y,N) will you come here a sec" The brown eyed boy shouted through the house hopeing to get his best friend to hear.

After no reply, he shouted again.

"(Y,N)!!"

Still no reply.

"(Y,N)!! CAN YOU COME HE-"

He was cut off when his small best friend came rushing through the door.

"Jesus Tom, I think you just woke the whole neighbourhood!!"

"Well you weren't answering me !!" He replied with a whiney voice.

"Gosh your so needy when your tiered" (Y,N) spoke with a giggle.

Tom smiled at her as she laughed.

He always loved too see her laugh.

He took the time too look her up and down and notice how her hair was damp from the shower she got out of moments ago.

Her face was bare from makeup, a look Tom always preferred. Her skin may not have been clear or perfect, but that did not bother him at all. He hated the fact that she covered her face in makeup because of her insecurities. She was so beautiful, and he just wished she could see herself the way he did.

He loved the way her nose crinkled when she laughed. The way her eyes would lighte-

"Tom???"

"Hello?? Earth to Tom??"

He was snapped out of his daze, to find a confused looking (Y,N).

"Hmmm??"  was all he replied.

"Tom why were you looking at me like that?" She asked with a big grin. "Your scarring me" she awkwardly laughed.

"Oh sorry" he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

There was a pause. As the both just looked over each other longingly.

"So what do you want? I'm guessing from your constant shouts that it's important?" A smirk growing on her face.

"Oh umm.. I was just gonna ask if you would umm ... stay with me for a bit?"

She shot him a confused look as she edged towards him.

She was now standing next to the bed he was lying in and looking down on him with a questioning look.

"Come here, and cuddle with me?" he whispered, while pulling the covers up and patting the spot next to him.

It took a few seconds for her to process what he had in fact asked.

"Oh o-okay" (Y,N) spoke with unknown shyness suddenly hitting her.

She glanced at him before hesitantly sliding in next too him.

"You can come closer that that, I don't bite"

(Y,N) took a deep breathe before shuffling closer too him.

Her left leg grazed against Toms right thigh, causing him to flinch.

"Jesus (Y,N) your freezing!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh .. sorry" she kept her eye line at the duvet cover.

"Why do you always say sorry for everything??" He lightly chuckled.

Before she could even think of an answer he spoke again.

"Besides you being cold gives me an excuse to cuddle you even closer too keep you warm... we can't have you getting sick now can we"

He shifted his arm underneath her back so he could rest his hand on her right hip, pulling her closer.

She instantly rested her head on his chest, where she heard his thumping heartbeat.

The sound of his heartbeat managed to calm her down instantly as she began to feel warm and protected.

The feeling of being so close to one another, made both of them forget about everything else.

Tom nuzzled his nose into her hair, breathing in her scent, as his eyes drifted shut.

(Y,N) glazed at Toms left hand that rested on his chest, before taking a bold move and placing her hand on top of his.

To her surprise, he reacted instantly by moving his hand on top of hers and beginning to gently caress the back of her hand with his thumb.

They both smiled at the feeling of being so close to one another as sleep finally took over them.