1

Hi, I'm Ayla. I'm 4"11 and I'm pretty sure I wont grow anymore, I live with the one and only Logan Paul because I'm his assistant.

Logan breaks plates for fun, as most people already know, well this morning I tried to sneak in plastic plates but Evan saw me and....yea....now I'm cleaning up a broken plate. Logan came out of his room and saw me cleaning up a broken plate and he put his hand over the broom that I was holding and took it from me and started to sweep up the broken glass. Once he finished helping me I thanked him and he went to start his vlog.

"What's up Logang, what's poppin'?" He saluted the camera.

Logan went to say hi to Maverick, in all the while I walked over to pick up Kong and played with him for a bit. Logan soon came back out to the kitchen and picked up a plate.

"Ayyyyllllaaa!" he yelled.

"What?" I got up from the couch and walked to him.

He threw the plate on the ground and it went everywhere, It was worse than the other times he would smash a plate. A piece of glass hit my leg.

"Mother fuc-" I started to say but then remembered that Logan's vlog camera was still going.

"OK so sorry Logangster's but I got to go clean up my mess....and Ayla" he shut of his camera and kneeled beside me.

"Oh my god Ayla I'm so sorry" he said worriedly.

"It's fine, I'm fine see I didn't get hit with glass it just looked like I did" I said until he pointed to my leg. He picked me up bridal style and set me on the counter in his bathroom after he asked Evan to clean up the broken glass. He stood in between my legs and looked closely at my thigh.

"It's to deep, I have to call my mom. She used to be a doctor" He said. {I know that's not true but In the story it is}

"Nooooo I don't like doctors" I whined as I went to hop off the counter but Logan went in my way and stood there not letting me down.

"Please Ayla, I wont let her intentionally hurt you" he softly said to me.

"Promise?"

"Promise" he smiled and left to go call his mom.

_Skip to when his mom comes over_

I am currently laying on Logan's bed staring at the ceiling dreading the moment Logan's mom comes over.

Ding dong

It's Logan's mom. She walk's into Logan's room and over to where I'm laying down, Logan follow's behind.

"Hi Ayla I'm Logan's mom, Pam, and I'm gonna help you" she smiled softly.

I sat up and looked at Logan, he nodded his head as if telling me "I'll be here the whole time"

"Ayla" I introduced myself.

"Can you lay back down, sweetie?"

I layed back down and she began inspecting my thigh. Out of now where I grabbed Logan's hand and he held on tightly. She started to pull it out and I tried holding in my scream but I couldn't hold it in for long.

Once she finished she wrapped up my thigh and told Logan to be more careful next time, which I mentally laughed at because he's Logan Paul, and then she left the apartment. I rolled to my side and fell asleep in Logan's bed.

*edited*