6

I wake up with Logan laying next to me and might I say his messed up bundle of golden locks looked hot, then again everything about Logan Paul is hot. I mean I bet if you searched up the definition and go to images his face would be the first photo there. I know your probably like everyone already knows this so why is she still talking about it. Well cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

"Good morning, princess." Logan said in the sexiest, raspy, morning voice.

"Good morning." I smiled at him. I sat up in the Logan's bed and swung my legs over the side so I could get out of bed and get ready for the day but just as I did Logan reached out and pulled me back into him.

"Please stay for 15 more minutes." He whined.

"Five minutes." I said, he frowned slightly.

"13."

"10 minutes, take it or leave it." I smiled at my persuasiveness.

"Fine, it's better than nothing." he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"Damn straight it's better than nothing." I laughed.

-------------15 minutes later-----------------------------------

When I was in the shower I heard Logan yelling/singing "ooooila, oila, oila, oila, oooila, oila." He sounded like a dying cat, but nonetheless I walked out of the shower and put on my plain black tee-shirt and ripped black jeans but left my hair down and walked out of the bathroom towards the kitchen where I heard Logan yelling.

"Are you single?" I stopped abruptly when I heard a mysterious girl ask him that.

"No" He said as I walked the rest of the way to the kitchen but turned around to look at maverick on my shoulder. When I turned back around to face them I saw...Logan kissing that girl!

"WHAT THE HELL LOGAN?!?!" I yelled. The girl smiled and backed away from him smirking then left the apartment.

"Ayla she came onto me I swear!" Logan pleaded.

"Babe-"

"I don't want to hear it!" I put my hand up in the air to shush him up then walked to my room and shut my door. I felt like I could cry for a lifetime, but he's not worth my tears, not anymore atleast. I can't believe he told that girl that he was taken, then kissed her!

I started packing up some clothes and put on a sweater. When I walked out of my room with my bag I saw Evan and Logan both looking sad, Logan looked like he had been crying, I'm guessing that he told Evan what happened. I put my shoes on and left his apartment, he didn't even try to stop me. I walked to my friends house, David Dobrik.

*edited*