Epilougue

8 years later
—————-
"Logan!" I shook him violently till he woke up.
"What is it Ayla?!" He asked worriedly.
"It's time!" He took a second before he realized what I meant. He got up and he already had a full set of clothes on and so did I. We grabbed a few stuff before racing to the car.
My water broke!
"Drive faster Logan!" He gave me a glance and sped up a bit.
When we arrived at the hospital I was immediately directed towards a wheel chair but just before I made it I passed out.

4 hours later
—————-

I woke up with a burning pain everywhere on my body. Logans hand was on top of mine.
"Hey you're awake." Logan smiles and kissed my cheek.
"They has to do an emergency surgery to get the baby out. The baby is doing great." He said.
"Can I see her?" I asked.
"I'll go ask." He got up and left to go talk to the nurse.

Logans POV:

I left he room to go find her nurse.
"I need to talk to you about your wife Mr. Paul." I turned and saw her nurse with a clipboard in hand.
"Yeah but can she see her?" I asked giddily.
"Yes but it will be the first and last time she sees her baby girl." She said sadly.
"What do you mean?"
"She passed out because of an internal problem. She has cancer and she can't go on she lost to much of her blood. We can't do anything. I'm so sorry." I broke down crying.
"What am I supposed to do know?" I sobbed even more. Just the thought of my wife, the mom of my daughter, will no longer be sleeping in my arms.
"My advice, go give her the best last day ever." She silently placed her hand on my shoulder and walked away.

I walked back in after crying and saw Ayla holding our baby girl. She was smiling so widely. I'm gonna miss her.
A few minutes later the baby was taken away and I was told to leave. Ayla started seizing.
"AYLA!" My baby, it's to soon. I thought I had at least a few hours to tell you everything I ever felt about you.
I was pushed to wait outside the room.

After what seemed like forever the nurse came out of her room. I stood up quickly.
"I'm so sorry Logan, we couldn't revive her." My heart was ripped to shreds. I fell on my knees once again.
"I didn't even tell her I love her one last time and now she's gone!" I cried and cried. They handed me my baby girl.
"What would you like to name her?" The nurse asked me.

"Layla"

That's all folks❤️
*edited*