7

I feel depressed, sad, and alone.
Liza stayed the night, you know how I know?  Because I caught her sneaking out of David's room this morning.
Like, if your gonna have sex make sure that you don't trip over the damn dog on the way out.  I feel utterly useless without Logan.  David said that tonight he wants me to eat with him and Liza, ever since I caught Logan I haven't been eating much. 
It was 6:30am, I don't want to leave my bed but I have to because David said that I'm going shopping.  If I want clothes, I can get it myself. I don't need friggin David taking me,  I'm not completely helpless....I think.
"Come on Ayla!" David yells from the living room.
I wear this( below)

I leave my room and catch up with David

-----------After shopping--------

So we went shopping for like 2 hours, we left with absolutely everything but clothes.  For lunch we're going to cafe that serves lunch.  We sat down at our table and ordered our food from the menu, I ordered a chicken salad with water and David ordered a fish sandwich with Dr Pepper.  I kept thinking about Logan and what happened that day but I couldn't really remember it happened fast.  

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I saw my....dad!?!?!

He brought back bad memories of the past!  He can't be here, I thought he was in jail for what he did to me! 
I started to have an anxiety attack, I was shaking and I couldn't breathe.  David rushed me past my dad and straight outside.
"Are you ok, what's happening?!?!" He asked
"A-Anxiety attac-ck! " He rushed me to his car and tried to calm me down so he rushed me to the next best place... Logan's house.

When we got to his door I was still panicking really bad and was remembering my dad hitting me and hitting my mom, throwing stuff at me.  David banged on Logan's door.  It opened quickly, when Logan saw me crying and shaking trying to breathe Logan grabbed me and carried me to the couch. 

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" He yelled at David.
"She's having an anxiety attack, I don't know what gave her this attack though!"
He turned to me and sat on the couch with me in his arms.
"Your gonna be ok Ayla, trust me." He said in a soothing voice.
After a few minutes of him talking softly I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up still in Logan's arms, David was gone he must have left.
"Good morning." he smirked
"Don't good morning me, I'm still mad." I crossed my arms.
His hands cupped my face and he kissed me, passionately and full of love.
"I didn't kiss her I promise baby, I told her that I was taken but she kissed me anyways." he said sorrowfully.
"I just need some time." I got up and went to my room.  I think I heard him faintly say I love you, but I don't know maybe he didn't.

*edited*