2

As I was just about to walk through the door of Logan's house I heard a noise it sounded like the kitchen cabinet opening, I knew now that Logan just grabbed a plate.  I took my chances and walked through the door with Kong in my arms and as I opened the door I saw Logan standing at the the end of the hallway of the door, looking awfully suspicious might I add.  

"Hi Ayla! come here." he said pointing to a specific spot on the floor infront of him.

"I swear to God, if you throw a plate on the ground or shot me with a Merch gun, I will murder you!" I said trying to sound intimidating.

"I won't do any of those things."

I walk over to the spot he was pointing at, then a teddy bear jumped at me.  Logan then took his Merch gun and shot Merch at me and took a plate out of his Joggers and threw it on the ground.

"Really?!?!  You did everything I told you not to do!"I yelled at him,

He just laughed, I pushed him and he held onto me and pulled me down with him.  Kong was barking his tail off the entire time.  I looked into Logan's eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"No!" I got up off him and walked over to a chair at the table and started doing 'work' on the computer.

3 hours later

"Aylllllaaaa!" Logan yelled from his room.

"What?" I walked into his room.

"Can you help me with something?"

I walked into the bathroom to see it full of water.

"What the hell Logan!"

"I left the sink running on accident!" He put his hands up in defense then I realized that he was only in his boxers.  I looked from his face and started to move my eyes down slowly without even realizing it, he noticed that I was looking at his toned, toned abs.

"Wanna take a picture, it'll last longer?"he smirked.

"Oh sorry, I don't have a camera." I smirked back and walked out of his room whilst swinging my hips.

"I have a camera." He said holding up one of his vlog cameras.  

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, and clean up your mess!" I heard him mumble a few cuss words.

After about three minutes he came out and sat down infront of my chair and hugged my waist.

"Can you please help me clean up?" He pouted and looked up at me with the cutest puppy dog face.

"....Fine but not because you asked me." I rolled my eyes and got up.

Once we were in the bathroom I started to fill up my bucket and pour the water into the bathtub.  I accidentally slipped and fell into Logan who fell down with me, I landed on top of him and looked into his eyes.  I felt his hand on my waist as he helped me up, he continued to look into my eyes, held onto my hands and started to lean in but then pulled away.

"Uh you can go, I'll clean up the rest." he muttered out.

I walked into my room and shut my door, I laid on my bed and thought about what just happened.

Did logan want to kiss me?

No, of course not.

I'm just his assistant.

My thoughts were interrupted when Logan came barging in and grabbed my face and kissed me! He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up against the wall, he licked my bottom lip and I allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth.  As his tongue roamed my mouth he set me down and rubbed his hands up my back, after a few minutes he pulled away and gave me a grin then walked out of my room leaving me speechless.

*edited*