5

"We got 500k likes on my video Ayla! You know what that means. Pucker up princess!" Logan laughed.

"In your dreams." I laughed at him.
"Heeey! You promised!" He whined.

"You should probably ask first then. Maybe I'll say yes." He rolled his eyes.
"Will you please do the chapstick challenge with me?" He smiled.
"Uhhhh....no." I laughed. He pouted.
"Fine!" I smirked.
He ran over to me and picked me up, spun me around.
"Thanks babe!" He kissed me passionately.
He put me down and I went to feed Kong while Logan went to start his vlog.
"Hey logang, what's poppin?" He asked cheerfully, I just rolled my eyes and finished feeding kong.
"So, as you know I said that if we got that last video to 500k then I would do the chapstick challenge with Ayla, well guess what? We got the video to 500k likes! So AYLLLLAAA you have to do the challenge with mwa!" He looked at me and pointed at himself. I just pretended to act disgusted so I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms, then walked away from Logan; but, before I got too far Logan came up behind me picked me up by my waist and threw me on the couch ( btw he gave his camera to Brandon before this scene ).
"Logan! What the hell was that for?" I asked.
"You don't get to walk away from me princess." He smirked.
"Ughhhhh!" I rolled my eyes while he just laughed.

--------------Chapstick challenge-------------
"So Logang, we have a bag of chapstick here and Ayla over here is gonna put it on while I'm blindfolded and I have to kiss her to find out the flavor. If she wins then we get to do whatever she wants, but if I win she has to make out with me." He grinned at the camera, I smacked his arm lightly.
"Ok first one." I showed the camera a cherry chapstick, once I put it on my lips Logan started to lean in until his smooth, perfect lips met mine.
I swear if this damn camera was off I would have never backed away.
"Mmmmm...uh cherry?" He guessed.
Damn it!
"Ugh! yea, it's cherry." I was kind of hoping that he'd win so I could have a make out session with him.
I put on my next chapstick which was flavored cinnamon.
"Your never gonna get this one."
I kissed him again and he licked his lips afterwards.
"Cinnamon?"
"How the hell are you getting these correct?"
When I went to put on the next flavor I saw him peeking that's how he keeps getting them right.
I kissed him again.
"Grape?"
"Yep, right again." I sighed.
After the rest of the chapsticks were gone, guess who won? Logan he got all of them right, but I knew that he was cheating, I just want to kiss him longer.
"Ohhhh looks like I win Ayla!" He cheered.
"Fine, come here."
We had a full on make out session, and it would have gone farther if he hadn't had to end the video.
Screw the video, come back
But he got up and ended his video.
"Btw I know that you cheated I just really wanted to kiss you." I smiled.
"Good, because so did I." He smiled back and went to his room to grab his phone to prepare food for delivery.

----------After dinner--------
"I'm gonna go to bed Ayla."
"Ok and why are you telling me?" I asked him.
"Because I was hoping you would join me.
"Sure."
When I walked into his room he came out of his bathroom shirtless.
I couldn't help but look at his toned chest. He must have noticed me staring because he smirked.
"Like what you see?"
"You wish." I changed in the bathroom into my pajamas and keyed down with Logan.
We fell asleep with our legs intertwined.

*edited*