4

I woke up to see Logan's face right by mine and his arm around my waist while I had my hand on his chest. I felt a new feeling in my stomach, a tingly, warm fuzzy feeling.

Today I knew that we were going over to Jake's house because he got 'married' to erika and we were going to congratulate him.

"Logan wake up." I said softly and shook his shoulder lightly. I looked around until I found his vlog camera, I got up, grabbed his camera and loaded the Merch gun. I turned on the camera.

"What's up Logang? Logan left his camera out so I decided to pull a little prank on him to wake him up." I mentioned very quietly to the camera. I walked into Logan's room with the camera and a loaded merch gun, I shot it at him.

"WAKE UP LOGAN!!!" I yelled.

He woke up and fell off the bed, I never laughed so hard in my life.

"Are you awake yet!?" I asked. His head popped up.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that I'm awake now!" he said jokingly.

"Well that was fun Logang, Don't forget to subscribe to his channel" I looked at the camera, then turned it off. Logan ran over to me and hugged me, he lifted me into the air and kissed me.

"Get ready Logan we have to go to Jake's house." He put me down and pouted.

"Do we have to?" he asked, he dragged me by my waist over to the bed and I landed on top of him.

"Yes we do."I got up.

"Ughhhh fine."he got up and walked to the bathroom slowly.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to get ready.

She wore this (up above)

We soon left for Jake's house together, in the car he put his hand in mine and rested our hands on my thigh.

Skip to the Team 10 house

We walked into Jake's house and I immediately saw Jake and Erika making out.. ON THE FLOOR?!?!

"Woohoo! Jake calm down there are children here!" I covered Logan's eyes.

"OK proceed." I laughed as Logan moved my hands away from his eyes and held onto my wrists and backed me up against the wall and smirked.

"Wooooo! OK get a room Logan!" Jake said. Logan and I just laughed and moved away from the each other.

"Why didn't me and Ayla get invited to the wedding?" He pouted.

"Well I have pictures, you wanna see?" Jake asked us.

"Sure."

"Awwwww you guys are so cute together!" I put my hands on my heart

"Thanks." Erika gave me a hug.

Two hours later

Logan and I went home and he vlogged more.

"OK so I told the Logangsters that if they get this video up to 500k then we would do the chapstick challenge." he told me.

"I'm fine with that." I smiled at him.

"Of course you are." He smirked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"It means you like me kissing you." He said before kissing me again.

"Yea I guess I do." He pulled away.

"You guess?" he then pushed me against the wall and kissed me rougher, he soon pulled away.

"What do you think now?" he asked.

"I do like you kissing me."

"I have a question?" He held up his pointer finger in the air.

"Yes?" He came closer to me and dipped his head down so he was face-to-face with me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

OMG he finally asked me!!

We're official.

"YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"But, I still wanna plan a perfect date for us."

"I'm ok with that." I smiled at him

We fell asleep cuddling each other.

*edited*