11

I woke up in the fetal position.
I was hugging my Logan paul body pillow!
I want him back, I want him to smile at me when I yell at him for being to loud, I want him to laugh again, I want him to act like an idiot around me.... I miss him.
I slowly rolled out of bed and just sat up, debating wether or not I should actually get up.
I decided against and plopped back down face first on my bed and fell back into a sleeping state.

——————3 hours later——————

"Ayla, wake up." I heard someone say softly while shaking me. I turned up to see Logan with his damn camera in my face!
"Logaaaaaan, stop recording me!" I put my hand over the lense.
"But Ayla your so beautiful."
Did I actually hear that?!
"Aw, thanks... now leave my room before I hit you right where it hurts!" I threatened.
Logan silently left and shut off his camera for some time skip or whatever. I heard my door creep open slightly.
"Logan get out." I muffled out with my face on my pillow.
"Ayla I want you back, I made a stupid mistake. Yes, I was being a dick and I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that. I just felt so angry that you kissed Mack and I didn't let you explain at all, instead I just ran off like a child and kissed another girl. I felt like shit afterwards. Im so, so sorry Ayla. Baby I can't lose you! Your my light in this dark world and I know it sounds cheesy as hell but you make my day ten times bright with a damn smile!" My heart swelled at his words.

I got up and hugged him.
God how I missed this feeling.
The feeling of belonging.
"I've missed you, and I should tell you that I didn't willingly kiss Mack he came onto me. He's some hormonal adult with no life. I'm sorry for punching you." I let go of him and put both hands on either sides of his cheeks.

"It's ok I kind of deserved a punch in the face, but next time please just slap me"
"NEXT TIME?!?!?!" I felt my face turn a darkening red.
"I was just kidding." Logan snickered at me. I pouted like a child and started to pull my hands away from him when he held onto my wrists and kissed me lightly then deepened the kiss by moving me back and into a wall where he held my hands back.
He then pulled away and hugged me tightly.
"I love you Ayla."
"I love you too."
Always and forever

*edited*