12

I woke up feeling better then ever because me and Logan are back together finally.

After I punched him in the nose I got all my rage out towards him for kissing that sun of a-

"Aylaaaa!" I heard Logan yell from his room.

"Yeeeesss?!" I yelled back.

"I neeeeeeeddd youuuuu!!" Oh great, now what did he break?

I got up and ran to his room thinking he hurt himself or worse (expelled) Kong.

(only my harry potter fans will get that. lol)

As soon as I walked in I saw Logan laying on the bed.

"What do you need, you look fine?" I crossed my arms and leaned on the door frame.

"I need you!" He said while motioning to the bed.

"I can't right now I'm...busy."

"I don't believe you." He said, squinting his eyes.

I started to walk out of his room when he jumped out of his bed and grabbed me around the waist. He pulled me back into the room and shut the door and...locked it?
"Come on Logan. We can't do this right now." I giggled.
"And why not?" He kissed me.
"Because were not married yet." I said.
He looked at me and stopped everything that he was doing. He walked over to the other side of the room.
"You do want to get married some day right?" I asked worried.
"Yes, of course."
I smiled as he came up to me once more and kissed me.
"Come on."
"What?"
"I want to take you someplace, so get changed."
"Uh ok.." I said suspiciously.

I left my room in my outfit, it was a black crop top with ripped jeans and I put on my converse.
We left his house and arrived at someplace but I couldn't see what it was because Logan insisted on me wearing a blind fold.
We walked inside of wherever we were and he took the blind fold off.
It was beautiful, there was rose pedals on the floor and candles and a table with chicken nuggets. My favorite food!
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Our new house!" He said.
"Oh my gosh your kidding right?!" I almost started crying.
"Why do you not like it?" He scratches his neck.
"Are you kidding me I love it!" I kissed him.

-------During dinner———

"I have another surprise for you." He looked at me and got on one knee.
I put my hands over my mouth. Oh my God he was proposing!
"Ayla Woodruff, would you do me the honors of being my wife?" I looked at him and cried.
"Yeah! Yes! A million times yes!" I jumped into his arms and he put the ring on my finger.
I've never been this happy!
We are gonna live together in our own house and we're gonna have kids. I'm gonna make him cookies on Father's Day with our kids. We're gonna have a great life together.

*edited*