What's my name

2 days ago...

Uma's P.O.V
I was out by the bar at the famous (or maybe not soo famous) Ursula's Fish and Chips. Then a snappy voice called out "Uummmmaaa!! Get in here and post these signs". Ugh it was my mom; another errand to run. Before I knew it there I was posting signs all around the isle (of the lost). I heard a loud bamm!! and I wanted to know what was going on so I went through. Near the place Gill's dad worked and not meeting my expectations I found gill flipping tables. (You see Gill and I were friends only because Gaston flirted with my mom and now she's been wanting me to hang out with him trust me Gill makes me regret being born but he's good to keep up the numbers for my pirate crew) But there was someone odd there; a new face too; a really nice one might I add.

Harry's P.O.V
So I was getting some new swords and hooks from "Gaston's Good lookin store" seriously that's the name of the store wow that man is full of himself. I decided to hang out with Gill since my dad hates when I come home early. Soo we decided to flip some tables. All of a sudden my eyes wouldn't move of the person that came through the door she was hot and evil my type of girl without hesitation I ran straight to her....

Uma's P.O.V
That guy came running at me like woah calm down fella!! There he admitted.. as I stud there smiling so hard my cheeks hurt "Aren't you one fine sea chick I'm Harry what's your name"? What's my name shoots no one knows my name I said this part kinda quiet.. Soon the world will know my name. Harry look seasick or lovesick whate'r you Uma call it.

Harry's P.O.V
This girl was perfect the blue braids I just had to ask her again since she didn't seem to Harry me. What's your name fine lad.

Uma's P.O.V
I winced at this guy who you Uma callin a lad know your place mister. And my name's Uma. After our talk that seem like it went on for hours we got to know everything about each other. I even told him to join my team...

Authors note: First chapter down hope you liked it plus hope you catched on to the wordplay I did with their names anyways see you soon...