What's going on?

Uma's P.O.V
There it went in a split second it happened....
"Introducing Lady Mal" Mouths dropped open. What's going on? Harry walked back up the isle and kissed Mal on the hand. (I hate when he does that he is not from Auradon) I got angry! I wanted to leave so bad. The rest of it was so clear he had gone back to Auradon for Mal. He had found interest in Mal. After all that trouble I put myself through to be here and look good for him.

Harry's P.O.V
Since Uma obviously didn't care for me. I went after the second girl on my mind Mal. I asked for her to come to Evillion with me instead of going to their cotillion, she happily agreed. I was so fortunate to find her spell book on the isle and I opened the barrier and went get her.

Mal's P.O.V
It was not Ben's intention but I sneak off with Harry. Who do you think I am I would've never liked Harry it was a plan guys!! I'll come and ruin things at evillion once and for all. Oh my I'm feeling evil again HaHaHaHaHa!!! (That was a evil laugh) So don't for a second think I like Harry.

Uma's P.O.V
I was about to turn around and go but I felt tight grips on me. It was Gill and Anna. "Uma don't go your a villain your stronger than that, you are not going to let that Traitor treat you like that." Gill sounded very encouraging as he said those words. "Yea you can make a good decision well except almost killing Ben. Don't leave please." Anna informed me. "I guess I won't leave I would deal with my own problems, oh and Anna you like Ben or something aye?" I asked her. "Actually yes." She blushed and chuckled a bit. I chuckled too at her honesty. Then I went to Harry. I stared at him just like other times and I kinda just ignored Mal. He stared back it was sweeter than ever. I smiled and look at him, But he wasn't smiling back at me he turned away. Mal looked bothered. It was then I realized she wasn't here for Harry she was in disguise as Harry's lady at Evillion so she could ruin things she wanted to destroy my whole pirate crew. At this time people started to get angry...

Authors note: Did you thought that it would be Mal? What you think will happen next? Do you like Anna? Did you think that maybe Anna liked King Ben too? Comment your answers. Also follow me. @Quallisha for more stories. How excited are you for the next chapter coming out tomorrow?  Bye😘