Neediness

A couple days later...

Harry's P.O.V
Uma kissed me I'm still freaked out. Soo Uma captured Ben finally!! It was our time to takeover  Auradon once and for all. Oh Ben I can hardly WAIT! to throw him overboard. Or maybe I'll do something worse I'll torture him anything is possible when I get my hands on Him. But Uma wanted to wait she educated me on using Bens return to get the wand because she knew his girlfriend was going to come rescue him. Mann that girl's smart! We stood there teasing and playing Ben's mind "Aren't you a cute king, little cookie" Uma said roughing Ben's hair. The words made me loose my sword. Everyone looked at me!! Being quite clever I uttered the words "I just thought of a way to eliminate Ben!" Well they just rolled their eyes what a relief!!

Uma's P.O.V
(At Ursula's Fish and chips) Anna (Anastasia's daughter and Dizzy's cousin) came up to me, usually people are afraid to approach me especially little people "Hey, why did you kidnap that man he has never done anything to you" the little brat said she kept on talking I almost beat up the brat, they had to come get me she needs to know what's my name!!! All of a sudden she came "I'm back" that traitor thinks she's so big and bad, Well I got something for her HAHAHAHA!!. We sat down and agreed to a arm wrestle because she's so positive she'll win she didn't even know what the bet was but SURPRISE!! she didn't win and the wand was mine I needed it. HAHAHAHA!! She left so fast which was very amusing to watch.

Harry's P.O.V
I am Harry Hook evil like my father I should not be scared of a girl well even if they're so hot I needed her. "Gill what would you do to a girl you like to keep um?" Gill answered with what was actually the smartest thing he've ever said. "Bro you are doing something that doesn't happen in the isle your taken the Love Dove you need to know what you are doing in fact I see y'all being HUMA but you do know there are consequences in this make Good choices. "Wow Gill that was amazing thank you, but how do you ask an evil girl to be your girlfriend?" I asked Gill "Well I can only give one good advice per day" he said getting up to leave. I chuckled at this fact. Good for me Uma was still in the store although it was already morning (dawn)we had to rest for work started at dusk everyday. I went over their  "She started singing ''What's my name, What's my name" I came in singing too "Uuummmaaa Uuummmaaa Uuummmmaaa" We both chuckled and then it lead to awkward silence she looked more beautiful than ever before.....

Authors note: Cliffhangerrr!! I know y'all are mad but the next chapters will be Litt You gotta see the big descendants swap Oops!!..... Too much said. Hope you notice I made a character Anna comment what you think about her. Oh and some important things happened in this chapter Comment your thoughts.