Anna

Harry's P.O.V
...... More awkward silence took place in the restaurant. I couldn't help myself I leaned in, it was a sweet and calm moment although Ursula was shouting in the kitchen.

Uma's P.O.V
It was a sweet moment just when it was about to happen I pulled away My mind felt like a sea-saw Yess, Nooo which way should I go. I walked away as Harry called out "Umaaa!! Umaaa!!" I stopped and started crying "What do you want?" I shouted walking back to him "Can't you see I want this wand I just met you and The Isle is no place for love, I want to free my people!'' I stopped to breathe "I want to free you, can't you see. I was not grown up with love how do ya expect me to be?" I never cried so much in my life what was wrong with me why am I suddenly so emotional. "Uma you kissed me?" Harry asked. "Harry, the only reason that kiss happened is because you pull me in to you!" I acknowledged him. He looked disappointed. Then someone busted in it was Anna "What are you doing here early so" I questioned "I left my lucky necklace here my cousin made it, Dizzy you should check her out she's amazing. "Listen kiddo leave this place immediately I don't do jewelry" I warned her. "Say the person with the Big Gold necklace around her neck" she sassed. "If you won't leave right now" I chased her. She smiled and walked away. Then Harry continued "Look Uma I know you're evil but I can tell that's not what your heart is saying Listen to your heart not your head!" He said as he walked away I wanted to cry again but I didn't I guess I didn't had any more left in me. We both left towards home.

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is so short it was better to keep it that way what do you think about it so far comment

Authors note: Sorry this chapter is so short it was better to keep it that way what do you think about it so far comment.  And reminder the only character made up was Anna the rest is property of descendants.