Wand for the crown

The next day....

Harry's P.O.V
Today was the day we all dressed in our finest leather and I shined my hook with fresh whale oil. It's today, it's going down, FOR REAL!!!  I really hope Uma make a choice a good choice.

Uma's P.O.V
So Mal and the rest of the gang arrived at my ship at noon well at least they did what I told them too Lets go bring it on, Better give us what we want, It's the wand for the crown if you don't it's going down. I noticed they were holding the wand just before they came Harry and I had a sweet silence moment yes again. (I was changing!) But we gave them their Ben and they gave us our wand. Yess OMG!! I was so excited we went and tried it out...... Nooo they tricked us I break it, I should have known it was fake. For some reason I didn't feel as mad as I should be because I had Harry on my mind I didn't work at my best We started a sword fight. There were sharp swords everywhere some of my crew members got destroyed, Mal has some paying to do That got me aggravated but it was to late they fought us off and won the battle. They got their Ben and I got nothing. If it wasn't for that Harry, that played my mind . Please note that she is loving but can't control it.

Harry's P.O.V
I tried to keep her calm but she aggressively pushed me away. I won't let her go I held her down and made her look at me "Listen Uma you will not win all the time hear me out I'm disappointed we didn't win too but we can try again look I wanted to ask you this from a long time but..... Would you go to the Evillion with me?"

Evillion~ (made up by me) Is a party for all villains in the land it was tradition since Captain Hook set sail and returned home after 14 months of sailing.

...Back to Harry's P.O.V
"I have to go my mom will kill me if she knows I didn't go" Uma stated. "Noo Uma, I said if you would like to go with me?" I asked her. She looked at me it was another sweet moment like the others. "Yes I would like to" she said the words that made me hugged her.

At Harry's home...
I could not stop thinking about someone it made me not sleep. I thought very deeply I was concerned it bothered me. I got up and left my home....

Authors note: Ahh almost at all the drama part this is no place to stop. The  new chapter is coming sometime tomorrow Are you as excited as I am?!? *sqeaul*.