Chuckles😊

Uma's P.O.V
After so much crying I went and hugged him. I looked at his face. It wasn't me it was a powerful force that pulled us together. It was LOVE!!. I was there kissing him. I cried when I was done then I felt a hug come around me. he's not dead. He got up and hugged me again. We chuckled, I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt. "Don't ever scared me like that" I warned him. He chuckled "Seriously i got knocked out I blocked the sword from you" he said. "Oh yea and thanks for that" I chuckled.

He turned red "Uhh was that kiss

He turned red "Uhh was that kiss... real this time." He asked. "Trust me everything was real this time." We chuckled. He came in again... I put my finger over his lip "Ssshhh, let's go get you healed."

Harry's P.O.V
She was dazzling, hot that I forgot I was bleeding. Haha we went for me to get bandage up at Lady Tremaine's Curl and Dye because Anna requested her cousin Dizzy could do it. I got bandaged up by Dizzy. Uma and I looked at each other lovesick. I hugged her so tight.

Dizzy's P.O.V
I am not even going to lie but HUMA is so adorable. The whole time I was trying to bandage him they was staring at each other so heartwarming. I totally want them to keep dating.

Harry's P.O.V
We went back to Evillion where people were starting to crowd at again. We danced so much. We also repeated the rise with the tide pledge:

"We rise with the tide
Even though it may be wide
Shallow,stormy or clear blue sky
We defeat all and never ask why."
(btw I made that up)

We were having soo much fun.....

Authors note: 50 more reads till 1k you guys comments makes my day. Love y'all and remember 10 followers is the other chapter.😘