Evillion day

The next day....

Uma's P.O.V
I was so excited it was evillion day. My mom did my makeup because I never had a sister to do it and I can't be doing makeup with this anger issue. How did I trust my mom with it you might ask, Well have you ever seen her face it's never faded. I want to tell Harry the truth today I really want to. I should've showed I love him but I was to caught up in evil business. We'll I wore a blue dress and I fixed my braids into a bun. I've never felt so pretty in my life

Would Harry even like this or will he find the real me better than this

Would Harry even like this or will he find the real me better than this. He must like me I have changed for this boy.  Both physically and emotionally. Well everyone was getting there makeup done by my mom so it was really full in there. Somehow I managed to knock into Gill in there "Why are you in here" I asked him "My dad is going to Evillion with your mom" he replied "Uhh i don't ship them at all, Urston is a no no" I stated, we both chuckled "Where is Harry?" I asked him "Oh I think he said something about going somewhere I don't remember" he told me. "Oh OK then" Gill and i left for Evillion.

At Evillion.....

When we arrived at the ship for Evillion there were so many people there and half was still back at my mom's place. We saw Jafar, Evil queen, Anastasia, Lady Tremaine.  All the villains and their kids were expected to attend. Harry wasn't there yet. But since we gained some respect and attention these couple days Me and my whole pirate crew got V.I.V treatments (Very Important Villain)  We all waited for Harry to come. "Listen Uma I'm proud of you two and I got your back." Gill stated "Thanks Gill you can be smart when your ready you know." We chuckled but was then interrupted by a loud horn by this time every one was there. "Introducing Harry Hook" I blushed so hard. He walked down the isle and came to me he was dressed in the finest of leather he looked hotter than ever his black face shadow was bold. He kissed me on the cheek and turn as to wait on something or someone......

Authors note: Cliffhangerrr!!! What you think will happen next!! How interested are you for the next chapters from 1-5 !!! Comment guys hope you liked it 😘