😭Harry😭

Before we get started I would like to say Thank you, for almost 1k reads and over 50 votes you guys inspire me too write more chapters and books for y'all I'm planning on another book to write but only if I reach at least 20 followers so hit that follow button and let's go. @quallisha

Mal's P.O.V
Everyone looked angry and started to get vicious and I totally lost it "Harry protect me from these wild creatures" I realized what I said. Harry looked at me in a disappointed expression. I saw Uma come running at me so I took out my sword and started fighting. The whole crew started fighting. It was about 200 villains against one Mal. What have I got myself into.
Everyone was fighting when King Ben jumped in out of nowhere to help me, he didn't look very happy but he fought. He shouted at me that cotillion was put off because I left so he followed me. We fought for more than 5 minutes and we were still there fighting.

Uma's P.O.V
Harry just stood there and wasn't doing anything he looked shock he was about to leave when I grabbed his arm. "Harry stay!!" He looked at me saddened and jumped as to knock something from over my head. I turned around and I saw Mal with a sword in her hand and Harry laying on the floor with bloody hands. Everyone stopped and became silent. I looked at Mal and shouted as she got up to run away "I will get you, Traitor the world now knows my name, I am UMA!!!" I shouted out at her. She got away and travelled back to Auradon alongside Ben. That Ben I should've finished him off when I had the chance. I was so scared I fell to the ground crying!!! "Harry!!" My heart beat so fast. I felt so weak. Anna and Gill came running to me. I felt his pulse it was nothing. I was in such stress and worry I took my hair down and cried. I was a mess. How could I have let my pride get in the way of me doing what I want. "I loved Harry very much!!" I cried out. "And now he's dead!" I looked at all his wounds in his hands, and on his shoulders. I cried for at least 5 minutes by this time a lot of people had left it was not sad it was tradition 'Never get involved with people's problems'. Is this truly the wicked world we lived in. I wouldn't have even change to have Harry back....

Authors note: Sorry I'm crying!!! But remember to follow me for part 2. Bye guys😭