Lovesick

Present day...
Uma's P.O.V
So that's how he joined my crew and here we are today crazy in love with each other we were literally perfect for each other. Also we both had one plan to destroy Auradon so the world could know my name. So we were all (including my whole pirate crew) at Ursula's Fish and chips. That traitor left the isle leaving us nothing!!! "Uhh, she did leave you that soundbox and" Gill interrupted. I sneered at Gill as he kept on talking.. "Remember she used to call you shrimpy"

Harry's P.O.V
I was only there for two days and Uma and I were in charge of everything around there. Gill was always my best friend. But when he disrespected my girl he needed some sort of punishment. Uma was furious for the world to know her name we began at the lovely tune. "What's my name, What's my name? Say it louder. What's my name. What's my name, Feel the power No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours what's my name What's my naammmeeee? I joined in my part "You know what they say bad girls have all the fun" Uma winked at me. "She's the captain I'm the first mate enemy's seasick can't see straight." Uma giggled man she's hot I just had too add this lyric "Uma's so hot they get burned if they looked".

Uma's P.O.V
Harry just called me hot!! After my song, and Gill getting thrown outside I asked Harry to have a word "Listen you fine, Mister your cute and all but the isle is no place for love" He interrupted me by saying "Because no one had such a perfect match as us". I felt weak he's the nicest but we can love after I take over the world. He kissed me on the hand and left (Where do he think he's from, Auradon).

 He kissed  me on the hand and left (Where do he think he's from, Auradon)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Harry's P.O.V
Traveling to collect my daily money from Lady Tremaine's curl and dye I found a surprise to the eye Mal (The traitor) Lookin rather upgraded must I imply. As soon as I got back to the ship I told Uma about this and ohh did she jump when the news hit her. She was so happy she hugged me it was like a death clip grip but what do you expect out of an evil girl. I hugged back I didn't want to let go it was such a sweet moment after we just stood there looking at each other with faces I couldn't explain.

 I hugged back I didn't want to let go it was such a sweet moment after we just stood there looking at each other with faces I couldn't explain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Uma's P.O.V
We were in love I tried to hide my feelings but it was hard what's the point of the world knowing my name if Harry don't know my name he's definitely the one for me I turned my back but I couldn't stand one more moment of it I ran back and kissed Harry. We were just there staring at each other but the silence was sweet. What had I done? We looked overboard.

Authors note: ok so that's chapter 2 what you think should I make more wordplay scenes keep reading you won't believe what oops.... Went too far keep reading

Harry X Uma (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें