Sweating fever means homesick

Zaryn POV

It's 2 AM on a Saturday night. Zoey has broke out into a cold-sweat fever, and mom and I are nervous. I hope she gets better. I really do, the poor kid doesn't need illness.

"How's she doing, Zar?" Mom asks me, coming to check on us. Zoey is crying, and I can tell she wants her dad. So I text Zak.

"She misses Zak, so we are texting him." I tell her.

To: Zak

Hey

2:03 AM

From: Zak

Hey. What's going on? It's 2 AM.

2:06 AM

To: Zak

Zoey is crying, she really misses you.

2:10 AM

From: Zak

Is she okay?

2:12 AM

To: Zak

Yea I think. She just has a fever, but she is cooling down. How's everything with you?

2:15 AM

From: Zak

Yea, all is well on my end. Doctor says I will def be home on Monday, but I'm not going to be going to school or work or soccer for a few weeks.

2:18 AM

To: Zak

Oh. How come? I thought they were treating and then you were good to go😕

2:21 AM

From: Zak

Well,they're treating me, yes. But my body still needs time to heal, and properly regain full health. I could go to soccer after about a week of being home because I could use the excercise, but I could have to take it super easy and be very careful.

2:25 AM

To: Zak

Oh. Ok. Btw your daughter is asleep. Haha!

2:32 AM

From: Zak

Lol. Brb gotta use the potty(as Zo would say)

2:32 AM

To:Zak

Lol

2:36 AM

From: Zak

Kk, I'm back. Z still sleepin?

2:42 AM

To: Zak

Ya. What were u doin in the bathroom? Lmao

2:44 AM

From: Zak

Takin a pee! Lol. Alrighty, I gotta get off to bed, I'm tired. Text me to keep me updated about Zo.

2: 47 AM

To: Zak

Will do. Night.

2:49 AM

From: Zak

Night