Taking Selfies on aimees phone silly kid

Zak POV

I'm so happy to have my baby back. I take her hand, with Aimee on my other arm, and we walk to the car. I feel like I'm living in a dream, even though I'm not, it feels like I am because I never thought life could become this sweet. I have an idea, and I think everyone will like it.

"I was thinking...." I start, and I look at Aimee, and smile, then over at Z, who is happily skipping along. That makes me smile more.

"You were thinking what?" Aimee asks, her white-bleached hair in a high bun, some pieces of hair stick out and wave in the breeze. Btw Aimee actually has brown hair, but like i said, she bleached it white blonde.

"I was thinking... we should go to Dairy Queen." I say, and I already know who heard me because the next thing I hear is.....

"Yes! Please daddy! Please?" Zoey is begging me to take us now. I giggle, and so does Aimee. Zoey gives a serious look.

"Daddy! Don't!" Zoey whines, looking up at me, she's pouting which makes me giggle more, and of course Aimee too. Z shoots me a look.

"Get in the car." I say, looking at Zoey, who is still burning a hole in my head with the glare she's been giving me for 5 minutes. She gets in finally, and I look at her, I kiss her, and she says "daddy, I love you, pwease don't leave me."

"I love you too, and I won't leave you, ever." I say, and kiss her one more time as I do up one last buckle. Then I get in the car. Aimee is looking at me.

"Is it DQ then?" She asks, and I can see Zoey smiling in my rear view mirror.

"Yes." I say, and I smile. Then Zoey looks like she wants to say something.

"Daddy, pomise you never leave me Kay?" She says, and looks at me, the way she does when she wants an honest answer, I drive down the road and see the mall, we are nearing Dairy Queen.

"Of course, z. I would never leave you, you're my baby." I tell her, as we pull into the Dairy Queen parking lot. Once I'm parking, Zoey jumps out and runs to my door to help me get out.

"Thanks." I say, as she opens my door and takes my hand, and not much later, I find Aimee's hand, I know we arent dating right now, but I haven't stopped wanting to hold her hand. Nether has she.

Once we order, we sit down to wait. It's Zoey's first night home, and I kinda wanna have some fun tonight, like maybe doing something fun with Zoey and Aimee. Then it hits me, SWIMMING! Zoey loves swimming, so we should go, I know Zoey has school tomorrow, but she doesn't have to go, and plus, she deserves to have fun with her dad.

"Order number 209!" The lady yells and I go and get our food. Once I'm back, I distribute our food. Zoey got fries, a chocolate sundae, and a water, I got fries and an Oreo blizzard, and Aimee got a strawberry sundae. Once we are all eating, Zoey speaks.

"I have a nounment!" She says. Zoey means "announcement", but she tries hard to sound out words, so I don't correct her unless what she's saying is totally off of what she's actually trying to say. Her teacher wants me to try and correct her, but I don't because I know she'll get there on her own, because she actually has made more progress on her own than with me constantly correcting her, plus, it just gets super annoying for both of us if I'm always correcting the way she says things.

"And what's that?" I say, and I eat a fry and some ice cream. I wonder what Zoey has to say.

"I have a boyfriend." Zoey says, and I feel a wave of uncertainty pang over me. Okay! Woah! Woah! Woah! She didn't say boyfriend did she?! Cause I'm supposed to be her first love, I'm the only guy my daughter gets to love right now, me and no one else!

"Really now?" I say. "Who is he?" I ask, because I'm super curious now. Aimee giggles, and I elbow her because she's laughing at me, not Zoey. Why? Because I'm starting to get maternal over her saying she has a boyfriend, and honestly, why wouldn't i? She's my daughter after all! I think I'm supposed to become maternal over these things, it's a dad thing.

Zoey smiles big, then says "his name is Joey." Aw! Zoey and joey! If I have a son maybe I should name him that! No! Zak, stop doing that! Your daughter has a boyfriend!

"Oh. That's cool." I tell her, sounding more monotone than I expected. I know Joey's mom though, she's my age, and we are kind of friends, she's in a few of my classes, but we don't really hang out together.

"Yea! And we are getting married!" She adds, and I realize it's 3:20 and we should think about wether or not we are going to go swimming. WAIT! DID SHE JUST SAY GETTING MARRIED?!

"Oh really? When? Am I invited?" I say. I honestly don't mind now that I think about it, just as long as he treats her right. But all the same, I will care when she's older and it really counts.

"Yes." She says and shoves her face with ice cream. I giggle. Her face is covered in chocolate sauce. Then I propose tonight's plans.

"So, how would you feel if I took you swimming tonight?" I say, and eat my last fry. Zoey's eyes light up and Aimee smiles.

"Yes! Yes! Simming daddy!" She says, jumping up and down, her little shoes make noise as she jumps up and down. I turn to Aimee.

"Yes, I'd love to go." She says and smiles.

End of Chapter 9

How much fun will they have swimming?