Chapter 2: Packing

It is the year 2020, December 5th, the day I'm escaping my corrupted hometown. The streets were swarming with vampires, demons, demigorgons, you name it! You put all your belongs in your giant backpack, including headphones, phone, snacks, sketch book, pencils, and water bottles. You nodded to yourself for reassurance, until you hear innocent whimpers from behind you. Your havanese puppy  was sitting beside you with a sad look. Of course I'll take you! You managed to fit a dog collar, dog food, bowl, and toy for the ride.
(Vote in the comments what you want to name your dog. Gender can be whatever you want😊)

You an your dog quietly sneaked passed the busy streets. Not having a voice did have its pros especially at times like this. A demon spotted you and called you out. "Food!" It spoke. The crowd of creatures started drooling with a hungry look. You grabbed your bow and arrow in defense. Just walk away slowly........A weeping angel appeared behind you without you noticing. "GOTTA GO FEST!" You made a run for it just in time before they got their hands on you. Rain dripped off of your hood, bringing chills down your face. Your dog walked close by your side. He/she always wanted to cuddle and comfort you on the worst of days. That thought made up smile..........the dog didn't care if you couldn't talk, it just wanted to be there for you....and so your journey began as you stepped onto the wet, abandoned road. Little did you know a certain someone was close by.