Chapter 13: Sacrifice

( ) Rudely awoke you with the familiar slobber that would always get you up in the morning. ( )! Her/his tail wags with excitement as Sean's plan began. ( ) hides under the bed and waits.

A loud crash was heard from your room as you dropped the nasty case onto your foot. It was painful, but it would all be worth it in the end. Dark and Anti's footsteps drew closer to you. "(Y/n)!" They laid eyes on your wounded foot that was now flooding out with blood. "I'll get a bandage, Anti you stay here!" He stomps out of the room to retrieve the bandage wrap while Anti kept you company. Sean's blurry figure ran in front of the doorway as he quietly approached Anti.

All that was heard was Anti's screams as Sean plunged the stake into his back. Anti soon turned into nothing but green, sparkling mist. Sean spent all night trying to find the right stake for killing demons. "One down, one more to go." You nod.

He quietly approached Dark as he searched the first aid kit for the right wrap. "WHERE IS IT!" He shouts. "Hey." Sean smirks holding the weapon. "You don't scare me." Dark chuckles. "Neither to you." Dark then snaps his fingers to make Sean pass out for a few minutes. Dark then returns and quickly wraps the bandage around your foot.

"Ouch...." Mark mumbles as he rubs his head. His vision returned to him, he regretted it. Ethan and Tyler's corpse laid by their tents peacefully. "Dark!" He called only to be returned with silence. "(Y/n)!" There was nothing left behind, except her backpack. He quietly flipped through her sketchbook, seeming some highly interesting things. One drawing peeked his interest. A little drawing on a chibi Markiplier and a tiny box Tim in space with Earth behind them. "Cute." He smiles. A wave of realization hits Mark hard. (Y/n) and Sean are with Dark. He leaves all his belongings behind and sprints towards Dark and Anti's Palace, avoiding a few creatures.

Sean wakes up to (y/n) struggling to plunge the stake into Dark's chest. Her bandage is stained up with red liquid  the more she struggled. "(Y/n)!" He shouts getting Dark's attention. His evil smirk fades away as you successfully plunge the stake into his heart. Dark looks deeply at you with betrayal. "I will see you soon my queen..." ( ) sprites back to you to see your success. She/he whines when they still sense Dark's presence. This isn't over

We have a new kid in our class with a service dog AND ITS SO CUTE AND WE CAN PET IT BECAUSE EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU CANT PET A SERVICE DOG OR YOULL DIE! J.k but if you do see a service dog don't pet it.....just don't it's trying to help some peeps out.