Chapter 8: Suprise

Dark and Anti sent you off to bed later that night. No matter how much sleep you got, the eye bags were still there. The boys were acting more suspicious and polite to you during these past few days. The little girl who dragged you here always taunted you whenever you would be forced to do more work. Your stomach started to growl, signaling you to move your Gluteus Maximus off the messy covers.

You grab a blood red velvet cake from the fridge. It tasted sort of metallic when you got to the velvet inside. "That's blood sweetie." Dark cooed. You quickly ran to the sink and spit it out. Disgusting! "I think it tastes delicious." He pins you against the wall and bites your neck. Blood runs down to your shirt. Dark licks his lips and stares at your neck with lust.

Glaring at him, you stomp up to the bathroom to clean your neck. He stops you by pulling your arm back. "Will you be our queen?" Anti stands behind him, waiting for an answer. You stare at the ground. Dark lifts your chin up to force you to look into his hypnotizing brown eyes. You felt a pinch in your mind. Losing control of your body, you nod without hesitation. Anti seemed to have known what Dark did, since he gave a mischievous smile at him. "We'll have the wedding in two days." A butler announced. Dang it.