Chapter 7: Guests

"Maid!" Dark calls to you. You drop the duster by suprise and head downstairs. "I'm having guests over so I want this place spotless in an hour." You slightly no while getting the supplies from the closet. You hated every second of the moments you had in Dark's and Anti's presences, but you still had to keep your sanity in order to escape. So far there has been no openings for escaping. Dark would always be close by, no matter where you went. That's when you realized that (   ) was a well trained dog and lived long enough with you to recognize and find your scent. Yes! You mentally high fived yourself and headed to work.

You peeked out the window to watch as people started showing up. Your eyes payed more attention to the grayish red sky, reminding you of the apocalyptic environment you were in.  The guests arrived on fancy carriages with butlers waiting along side them. Buttler.....*snorts*..a hand roughly grabs you and pulls you back to look at Dark. "Listen! You shall not spea- nevermind.......you shall not dance or try to communicate with anyone else besides Anti and I, got it?" You nod and head downstairs. There were mostly men and women with wings and sharp teeth, horns, and tails there. You sat in the corner of the dining room, all alone. It felt pretty lonely being the only human and being held captive by 2 demons. A women with brown hair and one brown, one red eye picked you up and brought you to Dark and Anti, talking to some man in a beard. "How much do you wan her for?" She bounces up and down in excitement. "Sorry.....but she's not for sale." The women pouts and drops you on your butt. "Aww....she was gonna make a great plaything!" She walks back towards her group. Dark seemed to have picked up on what she said last, since his eyes started to grow darker.