Chapter 12: Plans

I'm back.....I PLAY POKEMON GO EVERYDAY! I'll stop now....I had too many things going on this week lol.

"Where are you...." He purrs. The echoes lowered the atmosphere with every click of his fancy heels. It seems like the impossible challenge when you're hiding for life inside a dusty, disgusting vent. Pollen floated in and of your nose, tickling your nostrils in an unpleasant manner. A loud slam of metal suddenly put you to a stop when you realized where that came from. Behind you. Anti giggles then crouches down to fit inside with his trusty knife. He quickly stabs your foot preventing you from going anywhere in pain. You didn't make a sound, only clutching your toes in agony.

"Why are you running my queen?" Anti chuckles manically. He drags you out of the vent and into Dark's wide open arms. "Come on, (y/n). Let's get you to bed." You glare at him as Anti follows behind Dark and your curdled up figure. A light green blob peeked out from the dining room behind you. What? A quiet shush came from it as the door to the dining room shut.

Dark gently lays you down on the mattress and kisses your cheek, so does Anti. They shut the door and leave for who knows where. To your Suprise, Sean tiptoes into the room wearing all black, like a ninja. "I've got a plan to get you out, but it'll take a while." He whispers. You nod in understanding. He quietly runs out of the room to proceed to phase 1......