Chapter 10: Still a Loser

I finally have the inspiration to write this from this remix above. It's oddly catchy because It's relatable lol. Also, I got a haircut today so my hair is shorter and I really like it☺️

You were dragged back into reality when someone started shaking you in our sleep. "It's not working." A low, deep voice says. Your snuggled into the comfortable pillow that cushioned your face. Two hands grabbed under your armpits and carried you out a window. You awoke. A man with Raven black hair that looked a lot Dark began to run away from the castle with an Irish, green haired man. They almost let you slip out of his grasp until he turned back to you. "You okay?" You nod. He relaxes and stops at an abandoned passage way to the underground subway.

He sets you down and introduces himself. "I'm Mark and this is Sean. We were prisoners inside the castle until we broke free and came to save you." You nod. "You don't have to be shy." Mark chuckles. You point to your throat, trying to explain your condition. Sean and Mark nod in sync.

Two men walk up to you from another room. "You guys escaped?" One asks. "Yeah. We brought another one who was taken prisoner too." Sean explains while pointing to you. You wave and shake their hands. "I'm Ethan!" The blue haired one exclaims. "I'm Tyler." The other one says. They all guide you to a small camp out by the subway's bathroom.  Realizing how long it's been since you did your 'duty', you sprint to the bathroom and do your business. Quiet chuckles echo through the empty space.

You washed your hands and looked at yourself through the broken mirror. Bandages all over your body, ripped shirt, and.......blood red horns. You freaked out and knocked over the soap container. You looked back at the mirror and the horns weren't there. Weird..everyone was asleep in one of the tents outside. A sleeping bag with a pillow on top was placed outside the tents, most likely for you. You slide in it and get comfy, into a deep slumber. What you didn't know was the creatures began to roam your campsite.