Chapter 5: Hide and Seek

This chapter is gonna be kind of based off of Little Nightmares.

The kitchen was crazy! Chiefs in every corner, food being thrown into the large oven. You were currently hiding inside a cabinet under the stove. You made a large chicken as a decoy for yourself. Hot, hot, hot,h-the stove above was put on medium high for some reason. A demon carrying a cart with spices comes by, so you quickly slide inside the bottom. Thankfully, they didn't notice nor did anyone else. The cart was being rolled out inside the room where the feast was being held. "How do you think she'll taste?" Umm.....cannibal much? The cart was put to an immediate stop and you fell out of the cart. You gave Anti and Dark a nervous smile.

"Well then.....I guess this shows you are more determined then we thought." "This ones a keeper." Dark flicks his fingers towards the space between Dark and Anti, making a chair appear out of thin air. "Sit." You nervously sat down. "What makes you think we're going to keep you alive?" "...." "Well?!" "She's a mute, idiot! Why else would she remain silent?" Your cheeks heat up in embarrassment. You grow tired from walking without stopping for 72 hours, your eye lids slowly closing. "I guess desert can wait." He picks you up bridal style and carries you to the master bedroom. You drift off to sleep, knowing you have been set down. "Are you sure you want to keep her?"

I know it's short but eh😐