Chapter 6: Maid

"Wake up!" You quickly jump out of bed and see the familiar, gray face of Dark. Dark throws a broom at you, which you barely caught. "I want you to sweep every floor in the castle, Maid." MAID? BOI IM GONNA STAB YOU WITH THIS BROOM AND MAKE YOU THE MAID! "Or you shall have a punishment." Rolling your eyes, you start with the dusty hallway. After about 15 minutes of sweeping, Anti comes upstairs and points at a small corner, "you missed a spot." He smirks. You furiously sweep it up. You decided to be the little curious George (HAHA! I love curious George) you are and explored the 4th floor. It had a huge ballroom, bathroom, and a......training room? You walk in with your broom still against your chest. It had armor of all types on creepy mannequins, swords, axes, etc.  you picked up a sharp sword and started messing around with it, pretending to have a sword fight with someone. You managed to cut yourself a few times in the arm, but you toughed it out.

"Maid!" Dark walks in to see you in a weird fighting position towards the wall. "......" "What? Never mind. You'll be serving us dinner tonight." Dark walks away while straightening his jacket. You checked the fancy clock to see, '5:07'. You slide down the railing of the 3rd floor's stairs and slide into the kitchen. You saw plates with the name of the orders beside it, picking them up and bringing it to the huge dining room. It was a sad sight to just see only two men actually using the room. Anti and Dark stayed silent when you brought their food. "You may go to your room now." Ummmm....how about no, screw you! I'm gonna be Dora the Explorer! You skip downstairs and see a long, dark hallway with torches on each side. You fast walked down the hallway (because who wants to be in a dark hallway for more then 5 seconds and get eaten by things that haunt you in your sleep!) A chair with a flickering light above it was all that you could see. Things in the dark, by the wall were there. Weapons.........were they going to do that to me?

I know this is short but I'm about to go meet up with my mom's side of the family so.......😐👍🏻