June 1,2014

Previously*
   Jahseh is right beside me but he has something in his hand. It looks like a piece of metal. I look to see what it was. It was the razor he threw out the window when he was cutting himself. What is he doing with that?

Jayla's pov*

    As we walked down the stairs, I was afraid what Jahseh was going to do. I held Jahseh,s hand as we approached Marcus. His grip on my hand got tighter as Marcus stared at us.
"Yes sir?"I said as he was staring.
"I need you to do me a favor"he said looking at me. Is this man really serious? He thinks I'm gonna do him a favor when he doesn't really care about me in the first place? He must be crazy.
"Ok sir, what is it?" I said as he walked towards me. I was too scared to say no.
"Jahseh, go clean the kitchen while I show your sister what I want to be done." He said walking towards me some more a started smiling. He kissed my head and whispered in my ear "I have and early birthday present for you." He said as he started sucking on my neck. What the he'll is he doing. I know he is not trying to rape me. When he started kissing on my neck I yelled
"STOP, GET OFF OF ME YOU CREEP!" I then seen Jahseh run in the room holding his razor tighter than ever. Marcus slapped me and looked at Jahseh.
"Don't hit my sister pussy nigga." Jahseh said squeezing the blade so hard it made the inside of his hand bleed.
"WHAT YOU GONNA DO YOU DUMB JIT?!" I started crying as they stared each other down and moments later Marcus turned to look at me once again. I can see the anger in his eyes.
Marcus raised his hand up to slap me . I closed my eyes getting ready for the pain.
" DONT PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON HER." Jahseh yelled as Marcus grabbed me by my hair and balled his fist getting ready to punch me instead. I was scared for my life. Marcus sucked his teeth and started sending hard blows to my face and stomach. After Marcus's 5th hard punch in my stomach I fell to the floor, too weak to stand up. He started kicking me in my stomach but moments later I felt blood splatter on me and Marcus had blood gushing from his mouth. He fell on top of me not showing any signs of life. What happened?

Tbc...

Sorry to leave you in a cliffhanger but Marcus is an asshole right? Comment if you think he deserved to die. How did he die anyways?

Song in mm: I don't wanna do this anymore by xxxtentacion a.k.a young dagger dick😂😂😂

Im updating tmw!!!😁😁😁