June 3,2014

Previously*
I took shard of glass that was next to me and slit my wrist laughing and crying as the blood gushed out. I was numb to the pain, I couldn't feel no more. I was done with life and everything that has to do with it. I'm done...

Geneva's pov*
Its 1:00 in the afternoon and Jahseh is still not here. Where is he?

Jahseh's pov*
I woke up at 12:00 and left the house at 12:30 so that I can get the bike for me and Jayla. Its now 1:00 and I'm at target buying a 2 seat bike and 2 cheap phones that's already connected to a service provider so that we can call each other in case of something happens. I walked up to the cash register and gave the lady $480 because the total was $462.50( remember, I only have $20 bills). As I walked outside attaching the bags to the bike getting ready to go to the hospital I felt someone grab me. I turned around to see a grown man with a knife. I tried to get on the bike as fast as I could but he pushed me off and stabbed me in my gut. I layed there on the floor helpless as I saw him take my book bag, the bike and phones. Everything went into a blur afterwards.

Geneva's pov*
I was in the waiting room on my phone playing color switch when I saw a lightskin guy with basketball shorts and nappy hair being rushed into the hospital on a stretcher. When I got up to see who it was, I was heartbroken. It was Jahseh. I saw doctors holding a piece of medical wrap against a wound in his stomach. I have to tell his sister! I rushed to the elevator pressing the button as fast as I could. Once the doors opened at the 7th floor, I ran to Jayla's room. I opened the door...
"Hi Jayla." I said awkwardly pulling up a chair next to her.
"Hey Geneva." I don't know what it was but I have a feeling that she doesn't like me, but that's besides the point.
"Um, I have some bad news...its about Jahseh."
"What is it!?!?" She sat up in her bed with urgency as I seen she had a worried look on her face.
"When I was downstairs, I saw Jahseh being rushed in the emergency room with a wound in his stomach. He was unconscious..."
"WHAT!" She had tears coming to her eyes.
" I can't lose Jahseh, he's the only person that can take care of me. We were going to go to ihop when I left here like my momma did before she died. I can't lose him. I just can't. I have no hope without him. Why did it have to be him? He saved me. If it wasn't for him, I would've died. If he dies then I have to die too. This is the worst week of my life. Everything bad is happening to us. I cant, I can't take the pain no more!" She instantly started crying. I felt my eyes start tearing up. I hugged her and held her.

"Its going to be okay Jayla, its going to be okay..." I felt tears fall down my face as I held onto her. I felt so bad. She and Jahseh were only kids. Why was life like this? Why did it have to be them? I knew they didn't deserve this. I looked at Jayla. She was so hurt. It looked like she would end it all if she could but she feels too helpless to do so. I felt the same. Fuck life...

Tbc..
I legit started crying when I wrote this😭😭😭. I know the chapters is short but its not going to be like that for long. Ski mask might come in like 5 more chapters. I might or might not update tmw but I will try to update as soon as possible.

Shoutouts!
NiggaTaker
Bluekristie
AlyssaIsSavage
Jwasheree

Thx for commenting and voting!

Song in mm:I spoke to the devil in Miami..(y'all know the rest) by the weird ass emo nigga😂😂😂 jk

Gn babes😘😘😘!