June 4,2014

Previously*
Welp, here comes the pain. I looked over at him as he put the thread through the needle. He started unwrapping the medical wrap.
"Are you ready sir?"
"I guess so..." I squeezed my eyes bracing myself for the pain.
3....
2....
1.....
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKHSHDJKDJLLJOJSHDHDULFBCH!!!!"

Jayla's pov*
I can't believe that someone or something did that to Jahseh. What happened anyway? I don't know why I haven't been released yet. I feel better and my bruises cleared up a little. Its mostly scars I have now. Geneva checked up on me time to time. She told me about her her grandfather's situation so I made her spend the rest of the day with him. I'm just really hungry right now and I want to get food but I have no money and the hospital food here is nasty. I couldn't stay in this bed no more. I sat up and started yanking off the patches to the heart monitor. Its not like I needed one, I wasn't going to die just because I passed out. I got off the bed and walked up to the door. When I opened it, a nurse was right in front of me getting ready to come in.
"Excuse me Ms.Onfroy but you have to get back in bed, you haven't been released yet."
"I don't care, I want to see my brother!"
"You can see your brother when you get released now can you please get back in your bed Ms.Onfroy."
"I SAID I WANT TO SEE MY BROTHER, NOW MOVE OUT MY WAY!" I tried to push past her but she held herself in the doorway. This lady thinks that she can stop me huh? I think tf not trick ass bitch!
"MOVE!"I kicked her in her shin hard and punched her in her stomach. She fell to the floor in pain.
"You shouldve moved when I told you to move dumb hoe!" Geneva told me that Jahseh's room is on the 10th floor in room 19. I ran to the elevator but I seen that it was all the way on the 30th floor so I just ran up the stairs. I made it to his room but when I opened the door, I almost had a heart attack because of what I saw. It was...

(Minutes before...)

Jahseh's pov*

I woke up to Geneva sitting right next to me. She scared the Shit outta me. I was like "Oh Shit!" And I fell out the bed. She had to come and help me up.
"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you"
"Its a'ight"I said grabbing her hand standing up getting back in my bed.
"So uh, Jahseh, I have to tell you something..." she started playing wit her fingers.
"Yeah...?"
"Um, well I know we just met and all but..." she was so shy that it was kinda cute.
"I like you...alot and um, I don't know if you feel the same way but I just wanted you to know that you have been my only reason to stay in this world. The other night, I tried to kill myself but I remembered you and I stopped. I started remembering your smile, and how you cared for Jayla. People like you give me hope that there is still good people out here in this world."
I sat up and started thinking about what she said.
"Wow, I never knew you felt that way...um, I don't know what to say."
"You don't have to say anything. I understand its alot to take in."
" Well, to be honest, I think your cute but I'm not ready to like girls again after what my last girlfriend did to me. When I told her my mom died a day after it happened... she said that my mom was a piece of Shit and she was nothing but a dirty whore and how she deserved to die. I wished I could've choked her out right then and there but my mom taught me better. That's why I don't complain whenever Jayla needs something. I know its not right to treat women bad and whoever puts there hands hands on a woman is a bitch ass nigga and doesn't deserve to live."
"Wow, its sad because my mom died too. When I was 8 and she was walking me home from school, one of my dad's enemies did a drive by and shot my mom 5 times. I was to small to do something. I wish I could've saved her." I saw her eyes start watering. I got from under the covers and sat up.
"Come here" I held my arms out. She stood up and ran into my arms. She started crying on my shoulder. I hugged her and started rubbing her arm.
"Why did she have to go?!" She started crying even more.
"It's alright Geneva. She's in a better place now." She broke the hug and stop crying. She wiped her nose. I leaned over and wiped her tears. She was hurting so much. I hate to see a girl so sad. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back and then our lips started moving in sync. I felt this warm feeling rush inside my body. I didn't have feelings for her but I couldn't stop, it felt so right.

Tbc...
I honestly didn't feel like writing but I love you guys so here's another chapter. I will update again today only if I get at least 10 votes. If 100+ people read this story then I should be able to get 10 votes with no problem.Comment what time you read this! Start a conversation!

Shoutout!
NiggaTaker
DaddyJahseh
Bluekristie

Thx for voting! Y'all the real MVP!😎😎😎

Song in mm: xo tour life by lil uzi vert

See ya later babes!😘😘😘