June 2,2014

Previously*
Tonight I will buy a bike so that Jayla doesn't have to walk home again and it will be big enough for both of us that way we will get home faster. All long as she's okay, I'm okay...

Jahseh's pov*
It was now 5:00 in the afternoon and Jayla was awake. I turned on the T.V in the hospital room and let her watch some anime because nothing else good was on.
"Jahseh I'm hungry."
"What do you want?"
"Pizza"
"Ok, Ill bring pizza, anything else you want?"
"Yeah, I want some ice tea and that's it"
"K, I'll be back in 10 minutes" I said getting up and walking out the door.
As I made my way downstairs, I saw the same girl from earlier In the waiting room. When I saw her, she spotted me and got up walking towards me. I walked out the door fast. I could hear her running behind me.
"WHAT!"
" I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, I know it was none of my business to ask and I should've just left you alone so I'm sorry but I see your annoyed with me already so i'll just go."
She turned and walked away with her head down.
"Wait!"
She turned and looked at me.
"I'm sorry too, I guess I overreacted and you didn't deserve to get yelled at..."
She walked back to me and looked at me in my face. I could see the pain in her eyes and She started tearing up. Next thing you know, she pulled me in a tight hug and started crying on my chest. I don't like being touched so I didn't hug back but I could tell she was hurt.
"Hey, you wanna get pizza?" I said breaking the hug.
"Sure" she said sniffling and wiping her tears.
We walked all the way to the pizza shop. We ordered a pie and then made our way back to the hospital.
"You wanna meet my sister? You don't have to if you don't want to."
"Sure, how old is she?
"She's 13 but her birthday is in a couple of weeks."
We went upstairs and I opened the door to see Jayla switching through different channels. I rested the pie on her legs. The girl walked in behind me.
"Hey Jayla." I said as I sat down. She looked at the girl as she walked in.
"Who is she?"
"She's a girl I met downstairs"
The girl took a seat and said "Hi my name is Geneva, what's yours?"
"Jayla"
I stood up and took a slice as Jayla opened the box.
"You can have a slice if you want" Jayla said taking a bite out of her pizza. Geneva stood up and took a slice.
"Thank you."
"No problem"

Jayla's pov*
I don't trust this Geneva girl. She seems suspicious but imma just be nice to her since she's Jahsehs "friend"... Hopefully she know how to act or else imma have to shove my foot in her mouth. I noticed the whole time we ate, she kept on staring at Jahseh. What does she want?

Tbc...
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with family and summer camp that I haven't been able to update but I'm back and I know this chapter was boring and short but this was just a filler chapter. I probrably wont update tomorrow bc I'm going somewhere but I will update the day after.

Shoutout!
Bluekristie
Jwasheree
AlyssaIsSavage

Thnx for voting and commenting. Also thnx for 300+ views!

Song in mm:teeth by x

Bye😘😘😘