June,2,2014

Previously*
    I opened the door and stepped aside so that the EMT can take her into the ambulance while the police searched the house for any signs on why he would do this. They eventually found drugs such as cocaine and meth so the used it as evidence on why I did what I did was self defense. As Jayla got in the ambulance she had passed out. I hope she's going to be okay...

Jayla's pov*
I woke up seeing Jahseh sleeping on the chair in the corner of the hospital.
My stomach hurts so much. I got off the hospital bed and walked over to Jahseh. I shook him trying to wake him up.
"What" he said in a raspy voice with his eyes still closed.
"Get up!" I said shaking him still trying to wake him up.
"We have to go!" I said as he opened his eyes with a confused look.
"Why?" He said standing up.
"Because we have to find a way back home and I need food! I'm starving! Now come on lets go!" I said pulling him out the door. I noticed that he had a book bag on.
"What's with the bag?" I said pointing at the bag.
"Don't worry about it, just know that we can get whatever we need with it."
"Ok..."I said still curious about what's in the bag.
We didn't have a phone so we weren't able to call a cab. How were we going
to get home?As we walked out the hospital he told me "I guess we have to walk home." I nodded and kept walking.

Jahseh's pov*
We started walking down the street. I was so tired and it was 10:00 in the morning. We walked slow trying to preserve our energy.

30 mins later*
As we kept walking, I noticed that Jayla was breathing really heavy so I stopped and asked her if she wanted to sit down and eat a snack. She nodded her head. We walked to the nearest gas station. I digged in my bag and gave Jayla $20 to buy food for her and me. 5mins later, she came out with bags full of food for us to eat. We sat down on the bench and ate our food. As we ate she asked me where did I get the money from.
"I found it under marcus's mattress" I said opening the bag for her to see the stacks of money. Her jaw dropped and I laughed at her reaction. I waited till she finished her food and started walking again.

30 mins later*
Jayla's pov*
Its been an hour and we're still not home. Its too hot for this. I feel so lightheaded, I just wanna lay down and take a nap.
"Jahseh, are we there yet?"
"No its just 10 more blocks away"
"UGHHHHH, it's too hot for this and I'm tired!"
"Well then you'll get to lay down after we walk 10 more blocks!"
I just rolled my eyes and kept walking.

Third person pov*
When Jahseh and Jayla walked down 3 blocks, Jayla had passed out from the heat. Jahseh picked Jayla up and walked her home but when Jahseh laid her on the bed and tried to wake her to tell her they're home, she wouldn't wake up. She didn't even move. What happened to her?

Tbc...

Thank you guys for being so supportive!😘😘😘 sorry I updated late. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! This was rushed but I might update again tonight.

Song in mm: slipknot by thicctentacion😂😂😂

Bye!