Chapter One.

-Reader's POV-

I wake out of my daze and look around my room. There's some posters hanging up of my favourite artists, a desk is pushed up against a wall that has a window at the perfect height to look outside and see a decent view of a forest. A *p-ting* sound comes from my phone. Shit, it's my friend Meg. What does she want?

Meg: (y/n)! You won't believe what I got.. for the both of us!

I sigh and mentally prepare myself for whatever the fuck she has to say.

Me: What is it? I swear to god if it's another stupid idea of yours where we sneak out and do some stupid shit.. you may not be scared of your momma but I'm terrified of making mine even the slightest irritated..

Meg: No! Well, not today. Anyways, guess what I got! You've got three guesses..

Me: Don't do that to me, I fucking hate guessing stuff

Meg: Alright fine, what got you in a bitchy mood? Wtf

Me: I'm a bitchy person no matter what mood I'm in, now tell me what you got!

Meg: UGH.. I. Got. Us. Tickets.. to seE X! XXXTENTACION!!! YOU KNOW?!?!?

Me: Lmao, no you didn't stfu don't get me hyped and get my hopes up

Meg: I'm not fucking lying! Look!
[Photo received]

Meg: (y/n)? You there??

Me: Sorry, freaking the fuck out.. I THOUGHT YOU WERE LYING AT FIRST

Meg: >:)

Me: That doesn't give you permission to be cringy Meg..

Meg: We will leave in two weeks on a Thursday and get to the arena Saturday

Me: Okay.. I just noticed you got front row seats and even in the center..

Meg: I almost didn't. I bought tickets that weren't at first, but I kind of blackmailed this girl into giving me her tickets soooo...

Me: Sounds like something you'd do. Why am I friends with you again?

Meg: I could ask you the same

Me: Touché

Meg: I have to go, but I will text you back in a couple days. I'll be gone doing something so don't worry, I won't be dead

Me: Okay okay, bye Meg

I set my phone down after plugging it up to charge and get up. I grab some clothes and a towel. I go into the bathroom and peel my clothing off. I'm not a morning person and nor am I really the type to take showers in the morning, but sometimes I do. Like now.
I turn the water on to decently warm and step in. I scrub shampoo throughout my hair and as I do I can't help but think about X. This is literally a dream come true.. I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm going to see one of my favourite music artists. I used to actually not really like rap, but a while ago I got into it and here I am now. He's the one who got me into it so I really want to thank him.
After I'm done with washing my body and my hair, I get out and change into my clean clothes. I lay down on my bed and roll around until I get bored. Why can't the time just pass by?

•▪•▪•▪•▪

That's the end of this chapter. I know it's short, but I tend to make the first chapter short. I may update again today or wait until then end of this week. Tell me what you think!