Chapter twelve.

-Readers POV-

The water pelts against my skin as I wait for everyone to come home. I've been in here for thirty minutes and I haven't really moved after I washed my body and hair. The music plays loudly as I turned it up to the loudest it can go. I feel the bass against the shower tiles and on the bottom of the tub since it's two built in-one. I bring my knees up to a bend to where I can lay my head against them. I'm in such a deep thought that I don't really notice anything going on around me. I soon hear quiet chatter from downstairs since it's all muffled from the shower and how far I am from them. I slowly stand up as I feel my legs shaking. I step out and quickly get dressed, turn off the music, and I also make sure that my face isn't red from crying. I'm wearing just a baggy sweater with some joggers.

I get downstairs and see all of them sitting on the couch talking to each other. Once I get into their sight they all get up and greet me. I smile my best smile and greet them too.

"I didn't know we were friends with you guys now," I said while laughing a little and hugging them as well. Ski chuckled while Jahseh just pulled me close to him.

"I didn't think we were either until your friend Meg had invited us over and we thought, "why the hell not?" So here we are," Ski said to me. Meg nodded and smiled. Sza was the final one to come up to me and greet me. She's so sweet. When I first met her she was iffy about me, but now she's a close friend of mine.
We hug and she slings her arm around me. The boys holler and whistle while they wink at us. I roll my eyes and smirk. As a joke, I kiss Sza's cheek and she fans her face and pretends to faint. I think that was they gayest thing I've done so far. We laughed and laughed as I helped Sza up. We all stopped after a couple minutes. I want to cook tonight, lets see what everyone wants.

"Hey, I want to cook tonight. What do you guys want?" I asked.

"Surprise us," Sza and Meg comment. Jahseh shrugs then moves to my living room and turns on my tv. He starts to play some video games. The rest of them follow and just chill and watches Jahseh play.
I stand there for a moment and think about everything that has happened. Jahseh tweeted me, twice. I seen him live at a concert, got to be pulled backstage. Jahseh, Ski, and Sza showed up to my hotel to swim with us, and they're at my house right now? Is this some kind of joke? Am I in a book?
I shake my head and then head into the kitchen and get out a pan, cooking oil, frozen uncooked chicken slices, but it is seasoned. I set the heat in the middle of 7 and 6 because I want it to heat up quickly, but not burn the chicken. As the pan is heating up, I fill it up just an inch with the oil since the slices are thin. Once I see that the oil is bubbling a bit I put the chicken in and it starts to pop and sizzle. I turn around and jump once I see everyone staring at me.

"What? The food will be done pretty soon. I have chips and french onion dip to go with them if you guys want any," They just nod to what I say and continue to stare at me. Well, if they want to.

I grab some plates for everyone and set them out along the counter behind me so I can properly prepare the food. I get out the chips and dip, open the bags and then set them on the counter. I check on the chicken and they're done so I set a piece of chicken on each plate and let them choose what chips they want. Everyone quickly grabs their plates and fill them up with what they want and then go to sit in the livingroom. I prepare my plate and just stay in the kitchen since there's some stools here and plus, there's no room left in the living room for me to sit and chill with them.
As I eat, Jahseh comes in with his plate cleared of food. He goes over to the extra chicken that was cooked and grabs to more pieces. He looks at me and then sits to the stool right beside me. I look at him and smile slightly.

"Why are you sitting by yourself in here?"

"Well, I'm not anymore am I?" I'm such a smartass.

"Seriously, why?" He asks.

"There wasn't any room left for me and it's no big deal anyways, I'll live." I shrug and mess with my food for a second then take a bite out of a chip.

"You could've just said something." I huff.

"Didn't feel the need to, really. I'm fine right here I guess," He stares at me for a couple of seconds then nudges me.

"You know, you're pretty lucky," He says. Then he tilts his head.
"Did I ever even get your name?" Slick.

"I can't remember, but I'll tell you anyways. My name is (y/n)," I say.
"I clearly already know your name," I chuckle. He smirks at me then focuses on eating his food.
I finish mine and then start to wash what I have. Everyone puts there dishes on the side and then goes back, but before Meg does, she asks me a question.

"Do you have any drinks?" She says while trying to guess which cabinet had the drinks.

"Right above the stove," I say without looking at her. She thanks me and I happen to take a glance over. She grabs almost everything. I have a lot of vodka, rum, wine, beer, wine coolers and some other shit. When Meg walks back with all of the drinks, as much as she could carry, I hear Ski shout something.

"Ya'll niggas 'bout to see me get drunk so be prepared, I do weird shit when I'm drunk." I sigh knowing this will be a long night. After I'm done washing and drying the dishes, I walk into the living room and see that Sza, Meg, and Ski are drunk. It seems Jahseh is buzzed, but knows what he is doing. Ski gets up and starts to dance to a commercial on the TV and the two giggling girls on the couch fall off and laugh even louder. I pour some coke and rum for myself and go to sit on the love seat, but someone pulls me on their lap.

"Give me a lap dance." They say. I turn to look behind me and it's actually Sza. She apparently got back up before I noticed.

"I'm not drunk enough yet, I'm not even drunk," I say and take a couple chugs of my drink.

"Just do it anyways," She says and giggles. The two boys encourage it while Meg just stares at us. I shrug and then chug what was left of my drink. I start out slowly by turning in a circle while swaying my hips. Once my back faces her, I give the best lap dance she will ever receive in her life.
I'm definitely feeling buzzed, but not necessarily drunk quite yet.
After a couple minutes I'm done since I kept laughing and feeling a bit embarrassed. I sit down next to Jahseh and by now he is drunk. He turns to me with his phone in front of us, he's wanting to take a picutre.

"Kiss my cheek." He demands while turning his head slightly and pointing his finger to his cheek. Why not? I lean in and kiss his cheek so he can take a picture. He frowns.

"You left someone out." A confused expression formed on my face.

"Who?" I ask. He then smirks devilishly.

"My dick, bitch." He says and laughs. I look at Meg and she mouths to me, "Do it, bet you won't." I mouth 'bet' back then turn to Jahseh. This is where the night took to a different turn of events.

•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•

That's the end of this chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for the support and all. I know the updates are now really slow, but my school is really stressing me out and people are already messing with me so I haven't been in a good mood. Also, if you guys don't want to request for a position in this book, just let me know. I need them to update this book, but if you guys don't want to apply I need to know as soon as possible since I'm trying to update as often as I can and I can't until I know what will happen, thank you!

Sorry for any errors,

Thank you -