chapter twenty-two.

[Long, very long, chapter ahead]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Readers POV-

Once I heard the door lock to the bathroom and the water for the shower start; I turned and sighed as my shoulders slumped forward a bit. Everything seemed to be falling into place now that I had just realized that I was being childish. I needed to solve my problems and now that most are; I am happy. I've got Jahseh back, Meg, Ski and Sza. Although, the other two haven't talked to me since the whole ordeal went down.
Starting from today, I'm going to make things right. I'm going to set things in their place and I'm going to make sure that I'm not going to fuck things up again. I know when people say that; things usually fuck up even worse afterwards, but I'm not going to let that happen. I'm determined to set things straight. My attitude, my personality, my whole being is going to change, but it's for the better. With a simple breathe in and a puff of air out; I smile.

"This is it. You've got this." The words slip from my lips easily. They linger in my mind and seem to somehow echo throughout the room as I now shift through my clothes to change into something more suiting to the events for today. Maybe something casual, but still neat. A striped purple and black shirt and dark gray jeans to match with it.
I slowly change into a whole new outfit as the smile on my face never seemed to fade away. It was a good feeling to be happy and it was good to know that I'm facing everything and coming to terms with what had happened. I'm going to enjoy the time I have with my friends and the time after.

"When are we leaving?" A deep voice came from behind me. It caused me to jump in place as I was scared for the fact I wasn't fully dressed yet and I had dozed off a little.

"A-Ah! Soon, just close your eyes real quick!" I yelled as I quickly slid the shirt over my head and fixed it to where I now didn't show any skin. "If your shoes are downstairs we can leave. The place that we'll be going to isn't far away so we can just walk there."

"You've got a nice body, no need to hide it. Also, can you not drive?" He asks as he sets his dirty clothes in my clothing basket.

"I choose not to because I don't like nor want to. Plus, it's not that far. You can walk." I say as I grab my keys to my place and my wallet as well. "If you're scared about walking, don't worry. I'll hold your hand if I need to." I tease him as he rolls his eyes and chuckles. He seems to be much more relaxed and chill still. It's like he's such a different person.

"We can just hold hands anyways." Jahseh spoke as he grabs my hand in his and guides us downstairs where our shoes await us by the door. He let's go to only let us both get on our shoes and tie them, but then grabs my hand again.

"Are you sure? We are going to be out in public where people WILL see us and will probably take pictures if they know you." I say as he shrugs and opens my door with his other hand.

"They already have pictures of us all hanging out and walking together. This isn't going to shock them since there's already rumors that we're dating [y/n]." X mutters as he now let's me lock my front door. I mean, I expected there to be pictures and rumors, but why of us dating? Nonetheless, it still made me blush and become curious.

"We're not even dating though? Why would us holding hands just 'confirm' their rumors?"

"Well, one, I didn't say we were dating and two, because it's the media nowadays and if two or more people are giving the slightest physical contact or even a certain look in their eyes it's confirmed something is going on." He says as we begin walking; letting me lead the way a little bit since he doesn't know where we're going.