Chapter three.

-Readers POV-

Meg woke me up by shaking me violently and screaming at me. I jolt up panicked thinking something was wrong.

"WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!" I scream back at her. She gives me a blank look for a couple minutes. I get irritated and shake her. She then starts to smile and laugh.
"What?" I ask confused.

"T-T-The look on your face.. I-I can't," she laughs.

"You're mean to me. Just tell me what you were going to say. You better not have woke me up for nothing Meg I swear.." I glare at her. Her eyes lit up a bunch and she got jittery.

"Check your phone!" I look at her confused and put in my pin lock to check my phone. I'm scrolling through my notifications when I see what had fucking blessed me and gave birth to happiness, X tweeted me back! I just sat there on my bed shaking with excitement.

"I think I'm going to scream my lungs out. I love X so much! I just don't want him to think I'm a weird person.. what should I say back?" I ask her.
She shrugs.

"What'd he say?"

"He said, "Can't wait to see u then!" "

"Oohhh, he already likes you (y/n)," Meg says as she wiggles her eyebrows. I roll my eyes.

"He only knows of my twitter account, not me as a person. Plus, it's just a dream that if we were to ever even become friends Meg. It probably won't happen." I say.

"You never know. It could be like one of those classic movie moments and it will happen, maybe he'll suck on your tit like that one girl," Meg chuckled.

"I'm not no mama bird trying to feed his ass," Meg fell over laughing.

"Well, you could only actually feed him if you were producing milk.. are you?" She seriously asked me.

"Are you serious? I've never gotten pregnant before so that should give you a clue. Sometimes, your so fucking stupid, like right now." She punches me on the shoulder lightly and chuckles. She joins me by sitting on my bed without saying anything. We sit there for a couple minutes just dazing and looking at things around my room.

"I guess I'm going to go. I want to sleep and eat some damn ice cream." She randomly states.

"Okay, be safe." I say. She just nods and leaves my house. I watch her drive away until I couldn't see her anymore.
I moved my attention back to my phone. Should I reply back? Yeah, why not? I replied to Jahseh with a couple heart emojis and a picture of me to let him know what I look like. Literally within seconds he liked my tweet and.. he fucking followed me. No fucking way. He only followed Ski! I feel so special ahhhhh. Wait, before I freak out, I must think. That could have been on accident. He could've accidentally pressed the follow button.. I don't know.
I lay down on my bed while going through my other social media seeing what else there is to entertain me.
A couple hours later I get up to fix dinner for myself. I head downstairs to the kitchen in my apartment and look at what I have to cook. I'm really lazy right now.. usually. So, I'm going to cook ramen, but with eggs and add a bit of spices.
I cook the eggs first and chop them up, but not too small. I set them aside and set a pot full of cold water on the stove and turn the heat up close to high to try and get the water to boil quickly. I open my ramen and place it in the pot once the water does come to a boil, once it does I turn the heat halfway between high and medium while also adding a pinch of salt. It helps the noodles stay soft and give them flavour. Fuck, I'm sounding like a damn chef.
Anyways, when the noodles are close to being finished I drain a little bit of the water from the pot, not all of it. I set it back on the stove and empty the sauce packet all over the noodles after adding the chopped up eggs and mix it. Then there you have it, lazy, but extra.

I can't believe that so soon I'll be seeing Jahseh with my best friend. We only have just a bit to go!
I smile at the thought of seeing him while I go back to my room with a bowl of delicious ramen in my hands.

--------

It's now 2am and I'm wide the fuck awake. Everytime I get comfortable, I have the huge urge to either pee, or just simply get up. If I don't? My body just does this weird and random twitching thing which drives the hell out of me. Then I start to feel like shit so I go to my bathroom and get a thermometer to check my temperature. I put it under my tongue for a couple of seconds and after it beeps I take it out and look at it. Damn, I have a fever of 103.4°
I lay back down groggily and grab my phone. I go to twitter to make a tweet, take a selfie looking sad but still looking glow as fuck and add a caption: 'I have a fever of 103.4° ):'
Then I sent the tweet out to my followers after checking over everything. Within seconds people are replying to my tweet saying that they hope I feel better soon and stuff like that. There's the usual haters, but that usually happens to everyone. Fuck them. Jahseh liked my tweet and replied: get better before my concert! x
Then, again, more people started freaking out and congratulating me on getting noticed by him. This bitch is happy now!

•▪•▪•▪•▪•▪•

That's the end of this chapter. I hoped you all liked it. If you don't mind, tell me what you think about it and share it around if you like reading this. What do you think might happen when you finally meet Jahseh?