Chapter eight.

-Readers POV-

The whole crowd screams the lyrics to every song and everyone enjoys it. X climbs up to the top of the stage like I honestly thought he would do. He centers himself from the middle of the crowd then starts singing upsidedown. Every person has their hands up stretching towards him as a lot cry because they want to be noticed by him.
After a whole song of singing upsidedown, he looks at everyone then jumps. He's falling either right on me or next to me. He ends up halfway on me.
X looks at me and quickly realizes who I am. He grabs my hand and quickly kisses it while my other hand grabs onto his thigh to support him. I'm freaking out, he kissed my hand, I'm touching him.

After a couple minutes of him being passed around and violent jumping turning into some injuries, he finally gets back onto the stage while singing. The upbeat song ends and everything gets serious quickly.

"This whole concert isn't going to be hyper and crazy as shit, there's some songs to slow things down a bit, like this next song called Skin," He says as he then kneels at the edge of the stage. He's right between the view of Meg and I, I didn't think this could get any better. Before he starts singing I quickly realize I still have the drawing I made a little while ago of me, Meg, and Jahseh. I had to fold it once, but it seems that it didn't affect the drawing at all, I smoothed it out. I quickly reached my hand up with the drawing in my hand as I tried getting his attention to take it. He notices and grabs onto it then looks at it. His mouth opens like he was astonished then, since fans of his were still screaming at him and calling out his name, it was loud, he mouths to me, "Did you draw this?" I nod and smile happily. He quickly ran to the left of the stage and handed it to someone, said something, then came back.

"This song is pretty personal for many so have some fucking manners and respect the people around you," he says. He kneels down again at the center and bows his head while closing his eyes. Then, he starts to sing.

There she was with the blade in her hand
Scars on her skin replace kiss of the man
She's played a part for as long as she's known
Regret fills her heart as her love leaves her home
She's learnt to be passive but such is a loss
Accepting defeat when I foreclose the cause
For her, this was needed to be rid of the pain
You play the victim, I'll play it sane

Offense or defense, passive or violent
I'll cut my wrists till my heartbeat is silent
Shell in my hand, I'm equipped with the pump
Shots in her body until she is a stump

Stomp out that fucker his death will be slow
You made me do this just as far as you know
If you don't exist then my pain can be rid
So I gut the fucker then eat like a pig

Offense or defense, passive or violent
I'll cut my wrists till my heartbeat is silent
Shell in my hand, I'm equipped with the pump
Shots in her body until she is a stump
Offense or defense, passive or violent
I'll cut my wrists till my heartbeat is silent
Shell in my hand, I'm equipped with the pump
Shots in her body until she is a stump

I am the heart marksman

-----

During the whole song every person sang along quietly. The quietest part of the whole concert so far was with this song, I really hope he plays Kill Me and Dead during this.
He takes a break and starts talking to his fans. Most people are drunk or high as shit, I'm a little buzzed from drinking a little, but not much. I still have a clear mind.
I scream at X and Meg does the same. He goes to the edge and starts highfiving people along the front since he can only reach them. He gets to us two and he grabs our hands a little longer than the others, but unexpectedly he pulls us up and the others start to scream.