Chapter fifteen.

-Readers POV-

A couple days have passed, about four or five, and a lot has happened since then. Well, I'll start with the day after we got back from the beach to my house.

I was grumpy that day, I just woke up and I was angry. Literally seething with anger, a small amount of it was from the previous day, but I was mainly over that. All this anger could just been from a bad dream, I'm not on my monthly, I'm not close to it either. I don't know.
So, I came out of my room and went downstairs. I tried making myself as chill as possible. I'm just in a bitchy mood and I shouldn't take it out on anyone. Huh. Tch. Would love to say that stayed true, but it didn't. Anyways, no one was in the kitchen so I decided to make a quick breakfast for everyone. I take out the eggs, bacon, pancake mix, and some butter. The food is done within 20 minutes. I call everyone down besides Meg since she's already in here and preparing her plate.
I made crepes, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, and I also decided to cook sausage. I set out some whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, and strawberry jam. I do like to be extra with my food sometimes. The others get downstairs while Meg and I prepare our plates. I grab two crepes and spread strawberry jam on them both. I roll them and then add some whip cream at the top, on the side I have the eggs, bacon, and sausage. I bump into Jahseh on accident and he grunts. I apologize quietly and sit on the couch in the living room. As I eat the others come to sit down and enjoy some TV with minor talking.

Now, we had all decided that we should just have a chill day today since tomorrow was Jahseh's second meet and greet with Ski and Sza. So, that's what we did. We got baked, baked some random shit, and ate it. We just relaxed which really helped me calm down for the day. The thing is, I love Meg. I really do, but she knows how much I love Jahseh and how damn obsessed I am over him. Her bitch ass decides to flirt with him, even before we got stoned. Being stoned helped me forget it even was happening. All of us spent our time laughing and telling stupid shit to each other, it was honestly a great time. We were all being stupid and laughing at every little thing.
After a couple hours I had become sober while the others continuously smoked and drank a bit. I was the only one sober right now.

Jahseh and Meg flirt, clearly buzzed, and Sza is asleep while Ski is making something to eat for himself. I push my self off of the couch and storm up to my room. With my moody ass, I need to be away from everyone. So, after slamming my door shut real hard, I sit down on my bed. I need to get some work done for my classes online.
I open my laptop and log in to the courses. I have one AP science class and the rest are honours as I was just kind of forced into taking honours. There's eighteen modules total for the AP Science class, but each module usually has 22 to 24 parts which makes me cry just by looking at it sometimes. I sigh as my feelings hit me out of nowhere again. Just as N Y L A by Blackbear starts to play, a tear falls down my face. I slam my pencil down and push myself off the bed and just stand in the middle of my room. I'm so caught up in being dramatic I didn't realise the loud and obnoxious knocks on my door. N Y L A still plays as I don't answer. The knocks just continue. A sharp pain shoots through my ribs. A fall from how bad it hurts and clutch my side. Is it those weird muscle spasms you can get? I heard it's actually not that uncommon.
After a couple minutes of sitting there I get up slowly with a headache now forming. I head to the door and open it. Jahseh and Ski come in like beasts and almost knock me down. I look at them confused.

"What?" I ask. Ski is the one to actually hug me. He hugs me so tight. Something is up.
"Guys, seriously, what?" I say, I shiver. Jahseh looks away from me. Ski hugs tighter. Sobs are coming from downstairs. I quickly shove Ski away and run downstairs. Sza is sitting on the couch crying. Where's Meg? She notices me and starts to cry even more rough than before.
Suddenly, I start to gasp and choke. I can't breathe. Water then starts to soak me from head to toe.

...
...
...
...

I jolt up gasping and grip my throat from the burning pain. I look around and notice I'm in the bathtub. The water is stale cold and the bubbles have faded away. I must've fallen asleep. I don't even remember what I was doing before I got in the tub. Is everyone home and safe? I quickly get out and drain the water in there. I get dressed and shoot down the stairs, almost tripping and faceplanting the ground. I quickly enter the living room to see all of them laughing and joking around. They notice my presence and then wave me over. I start to laugh hard. What is going on?

•▪•▪•▪•▪•

Hello, I know this chapter is confusing, but it will soon make sense. Also, here, have a random update. Sorry for any errors,

Thank you -