Chapter sixteen.

-Readers POV-

When I finish laughing I walk over to them. They seem confused and I just ignore their confusion. Being rebellious and not giving a single fuck, I take my seat on Jahseh's lap. He freezes at first, but he then just rests his arms around my waist. Meg looks at me in an almost apologetic way.
I shrug and lean back into him and feel his uneven breaths against me. We sit like that for a while, just not moving much. Soon, a commercial break comes on and Meg gets up.

"Hey, uh, (y/n), can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks. I nod and get up. She leads me into my bedroom and she shuts the door. Guess this is serious.

"I'm really sorry for how I've been acting I just-" Instead of letting her continue, I slap her. I give that bitch one good slap to her damn face.

"You're lucky you're my best friend and not some random bitch or you would've been dead. Why get me so caught up in my feelings like that?" I ask letting the adrenaline take its course through my body, but to then let it settle down. I huff and sit down on the edge of my bed. Meg hesitates to say something.

"Well, it was intentional," she mumbles. I raise one of my eyebrows, confused.
"Remember when we went to the beach and you seen us talking," she asked. I nodded thinking back.
"He came up to me and told me about how you reacted so crazy when you asked about his hoes or something," she paused, expecting an answer from me. I just sit there.
"So, I was telling him about how I can bother you and get you all angry at me just to show how much you like him and all. You know, I'm not really supposed to tell you this, but he likes you and I mean he likes you." She says. At first I believed her. At first I believed that he actually liked me, but reality kicks in and I realize the truth. I laugh.

"You've got to be kidding me. Meg, he'd never like a commoner like me. He's rich, got his bitches, and can do what he pleases, but then there's me." I grumble. She gets this look on her face that basically says she's getting pissed.

"Are you kidding me (y/n)? Why are you so against him all of a sudden when you were so overly attached to him before? It's like, now as soon as you actually get the chance to be his friend, you hate him and want nothing to do with him," she starts to raise her voice at me. That pissed me off.

"Because everything you're saying is just shit flying out. How am I supposed to believe a celebrity is actually interested in me Meg? Are you kidding me? I don't know why you're getting mad at me when you're the one who's getting all cuddled up and close to him! You know I've liked him for so long AND you even said yourself that you wouldn't mind that I 'have' him. You'd even help me!" I yelled back at her. Everything goes silent. Our chests are rising up and down so quick that you can hear each rushed breath. Adrenaline is our main source to keep going, but we both just stare at each other; both angry. Then she slaps me real hard.

"This will be one of the very few times I will ever hit you and get mad at you. You need some god damn sense in you. (Y/n), he appreciates you and you need to stop being so fucking blind and suck up your pettiness and stop being a bitch. Get your man and stop complaining. I was only trying to help." She says then walks out and slams my door shut.
I raise my hand to touch my cheek where a stinging sensation still resides. It's kind of numb. Shock, anger, sadness are my emotions; my feelings. She's actually right. I've been so against him when I am so obsessed over him. I just think I'm so majorly overwhelmed by the fact the me, a random ran, got to meet their idol. I can't get over that. I sigh a little and run my hands through my hair.