Paint the Town Red

((I had an idea that Matt, Tom, and a lot of the soldiers were implanted with a chip that changes their outlook and makes them commit to Red Leader Tord in the future. And I just fell in love with the idea that the chip made Matt really child like, gullible, and dependent on Tom and Tord))

Hi!
My name is Matthew Hayes, and I currently live in Norway!
Except, it's not really called Norway anymore. Red Leader renamed it Byen Rød.
You see, I didn't always used to live here in Ben Rød. I lived in London England, with my two er...roommates. Let's just say a lot has changed since then.
For example, the biggest change was when Red Leader first began to take over the world. He was on every TV and radio station, and even in the newspaper! (Which I didn't read, or course).
I remember how scared I was when I found out that Red Leader wanted to place his own agenda on everyone else, but back then I was a lot more closed minded than I am now.
Red Leader had to fix me. (But I won't talk about that, because then Red Leader wouldn't look like a good person).
After I was 'fixed' I didn't like the way I looked. I had a metal eye, and Red Leader had accidentally broken my jaw and had to replace it with metal.
I always cared so much about my looks, and Red Leader had to teach me that looks aren't everything.
Everyone in this society is insignificant except for him (including me) so I need not care about my looks anymore.
Red Leader has done so many kind things for everyone in the world.
He changed every government so that everyone would be paid according to what they need. This way everyone will be equal, and there will be no such thing as economic class!
He also legalized a bunch of things that make a lot of people happy, like carrying weapons in public, and those ladies who stand outside in tight dresses in the middle of the night.
Red Leader has also done a lot of kind things for me as well.
He trained me personally to be the best I could be. He also partnered me up with my best friend Tom (the best partner in the world!) So that we can fight crime together!
He also saved me from the mean man in the green hoodie that tried to rip out my metal eye.
He said that he was going to try and rip out my 'micro chip' so that he could get through to the 'real me'.
But Red Leader told me that the man in the green hoodie is crazy, and that once we catch him then we will lock him up for good.
A lot of people think that Red Leader is bad for the government, but I just think it's because they're scared, and small minded, like I used to be before he opened my eyes.
They keep writing things about 'Communism causing poverty' and 'Red Army Bloodshed' in the newspapers. Sometimes I find teenagers spray painting mean things about Red Leader onto buildings, but it's okay, because Red Leader puts those people in jail for a long time.
Everything is better this way, and Red Leader has everything under control.
There is no reason to be worried or scared, because Red Leader promised that everyone would get what they deserved.
And he would have no reason to lie to me.
Right?

((Sorry this was so short, I didn't know what else to write out with this idea.
Anyways, yes, the long hiatus is over. I've just been busy with a summer course, moving, and life in general.
It's very hard keeping up with writing chapters of all my books, and my daily life can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.
But I've been itching to write and I think that I'll be updating more often now. Hopefully people are still there to read and haven't forgotten about me since I've been gone for so long.

To those who read this far:
I like you, my special dude))