Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: I got a lot of comments asking for more smut, so here it is! Again, I’m not the best smut writer so you’ve been warned. Also, if you don’t like smut, don’t read this chapter because that’s basically all it is. 

Niall kisses him again, more forceful and rough this time when Harry’s arms lift to wrap around his neck. Their bodies are pulled flush against each other, skin hot and aglow with a faint pink tinge as Niall straddles Harry’s thighs. It’s at that moment when Niall decides that clothes right now are totally unnecessary, fingers slipping underneath Harry’s shirt as they trace over the soft skin of his stomach, muscles jumping underneath his fingertips.

 Harry blinks slowly in a clouded daze, and when he manages to focus long enough to look down he sees that suddenly he’s stripped of all his clothes, left only clad in his black boxers. His eyebrows furrow together in confusion because when in the hell did that happen?

Niall reaches down and palms Harry through the thin, strained fabric, an abrupt, broken moan slipping past his lips. His hips buck up to chase after the fleeting hand, pouting at Niall’s smirking face with a huffy whine.

“Give me a ‘mo,” Niall murmurs, diving in to place a kiss on Harry’s lips but missing, catching the corner of his mouth instead.

He’s able to slip off his shirt and jeans before Harry’s tugging him back down, wanting nothing but to be able to touch him again and this is one of Niall’s most favorite sides of Harry – needy and horny.

Niall fumbles around for the pipe somewhere beside them, chest aching for another hit. When he feels the familiar smooth wood he pulls away again long enough to take in a deep drag before ducking back down to gently blow the smoke into Harry’s mouth. Harry takes it eagerly, whimpering quietly in the back of his throat as Niall slips his hand into his boxers and gets it wrapped around Harry’s cock, thumbing at the leaking tip.

“Oh, God,” Harry chokes out, words thick and slurred as he grips at Niall’s shoulders, nails digging into the skin and leaving marks in their wake.

Niall dips his fingers underneath the waistband of Harry’s boxers and tugs them off, getting a proper hold of him again as his calloused hands stroke him teasingly. Harry pants shakily into Niall’s mouth when the blond takes the initiative to slot their lips together again, tongue flicking out to run along the younger’s bottom lip as he hovers over him. He can still taste the sweet, distinctive tang of weed on his skin.

His hair flops over in his eyes as he leans over more, and it’s a blessing in disguise because Harry’s pretty sure if he were to see the look Niall’s giving him he’ll come any second.

It’s just — Harry looks so beautiful. Long legs sprawled out and toes curling into the dirt with each tug on his length, eyes wide and still stunning with their light, vibrant green color despite being glazed over and red. His lips are red now and swollen, parted with each whine and whimper and moan he lets out, his skin somehow becoming a darker shade of red with each – like he’s almost embarrassed by it. The way his skin can become so flushed easily makes Niall’s head spin (or it could just be from the weed, he can’t really tell now because it’s all just HarryHarryHarry).

Niall slips two fingers between Harry’s lips and he immediately begins to suck on them, the warm, wet heat making Niall have to stifle back a moan, eyes rolling back in his head. He pulls them out and trails his slick fingers down the back of Harry’s thighs, earning a weak gasp. His head lolls to the side and damp, brown curls stick to his sweaty forehead. Niall presses a kiss to the black tattoo on Harry’s hip, breathing hot over the skin as goosebumps appear, making Harry shudder.

“C’mon,” Harry grunts, voice wrecked and slower than normal, “need you’re fingers.”

Niall whimpers a bit at that, brushing the pad of his thumb over his puffy rim, his mind not even processing why it already looks so used.

Harry spreads his legs wider and starts to whine; the noise caught and cut off in his throat as Niall finally slips in a finger.

“Yer loose,” Niall mumbles, voice surprised as he pushes it in deeper, “care to explain?”

He fucks in both of his fingers roughly, Harry’s hips jerking up and pressing back against them. God, did he love Niall’s fingers.

“Fingered m’self this morning in the shower,” Harry moans, hand reaching up to knot into Niall’s hair when he starts pumping his length again. “Thinkin’ of you.”

“Coulda’ just came ta me,” Niall whispers into his ear, grinning as he ducks down to leave a lovebite on his rosy skin. “Love my fingers, don’t ya?”

Harry nods quickly, lower lip tucked underneath his teeth and eyes screwed shut, trying to fuck himself back against Niall’s long fingers again. He keens, high and needy as Niall adds another alongside the two.

“Can’t hear you, love,” Niall hums, twisting his fingers and curling them upwards.

“Yes, yes, I love them, I love you, love you so much,” Harry babbles incoherently, back arching up.

“Yeah? Gonna come for me?”

And Harry can just hear the smirk in his voice, but he doesn’t care because he’s so close; tight, warm heat coiling deep inside him before he’s letting out a hoarse cry and spilling all over his stomach. His skin is buzzing and tingling all over, eyes drooping so low that it looks like they’re shut as he blindly grabs at Niall’s tattooed biceps.

Niall stares at the gorgeous boy underneath, wondering how he’s gotten so lucky.

"I love you," Niall murmurs quietly, though he doubts Harry heard him.

He leans down and licks at the sticky mess Harry made on his stomach, causing Harry to draw back, his skin so sensitive as Niall’s hot tongue drags across it. As Niall goes lower, Harry’s dick twitches against his hip as it starts to become hard again, and Harry doesn’t think he can come again so soon.

“Wanna suck you,” Harry mumbles suddenly, wobbling as he manages to get on his hands and knees.

Niall stares at Harry as he crawls over, vision unclear and blurry as he faintly sees him tugging down his boxers and wasting no time in taking the tip of Niall’s cock in his mouth.

Niall reaches up and chuckles, always somehow surprised by the little things Harry does. He strokes with his thumb where Harry’s cherry-red lips are stretched around him, green eyes flickering up and peering into blue before he’s sinking down on him even further.

***

The owners of the tent they’re in could be back any minute, but Niall doesn’t care. He has the most perfect boy in his arms, him and Niall both in post-orgasmic states as he starts to relight the pipe, still filled with a decent amount of weed left. Once lit, he sucks in a heavy inhale of smoke and grins lazily because yeah, life is really fucking good.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed it somewhat and it wasn’t too terrible. And I know its short but I promise next chapter will be much longer!

And another thing, please respect each other’s comments. I hate getting notifications of people arguing in the comments. It’s just upsetting to see an argument erupting over something silly. Just enjoy the story, yeah?

Anyway, make sure to leave a vote and comment! Love you all :) x