Chapter Twenty Nine

“So, tell me all the details, love. Is Niall a good fuck?”

Harry squeaks and scrambles for his phone, trying to muffle any other outlandish remarks that may come from Nick’s mouth. Niall looks up from tuning his guitar, pick captured between his teeth as he raises an eyebrow. It’s sometime in the afternoon, a day after Niall’s small performance at the pub. Harry was in the middle of listening to Niall play around on his guitar when Nick called, absolutely drunk off his arse at some fashion show after-party.

Nick, he’s right here,” Harry whines with a pink face, bringing his phone to his ear and switching off the speaker. “You were on speaker, for Christ’s sake.”

He laughs, “Is he kinky in bed? From what you’ve said Niall seems to be the type to have a daddy kink. Just puts off that vibe, y’know?”

Harry makes a strangled noise with wide eyes.

“Darling, please tell me he isn’t one of those guys who gets off before you do,” Nick continues, “I wouldn’t want to think Niall as the type to be so rude.”

“N-No, he’s good t’ me, don’t worry,” Harry stutters out as he checks to see if Niall’s looking over at him again, cheeks still colored with a bright blush.

He can’t stop his mind from wandering back to the last time they had sex, thinking about how many times Niall had made him come, working him until he was raw with overstimulation. Had him thrashing against the hotel bed, back bowed off the duvet and swollen lips parted in a soundless cry. So yeah, Niall’s good to him.

“That’s a lad,” Nick cheers, his words loud and slurred around the edges. It brings Harry back from his hazy state of mind, somehow. He shifts, trying to ignore the heat pooling in his stomach. 

“I think your drunk, Grimmy. Should get some rest, yeah?” Harry’s got his finger hovered above his phone, ready to end the call.

“Just a bit buzzed,” comes Nick’s reply moments later, as if he had to question it himself. He pauses, “Well, might be a bit more than buzzed, actually.”

“Proper smashed, he is,” a voice shouts in the background Nick’s annoyed whine trying to muffle their laughter.

“Shut up, Aimee! You’re givin’ me away!”

Harry snorts because Aimee’s the one giving him away. Right.

“You’re alright though, yeah? Somewhere safe, have a sober driver? I will fly back to London right now if you don’t,” Harry rambles sternly. Nick may be an annoying arse sometimes, but he still cares about him.  

Niall rolls his eyes fondly and continues plucking at his guitar strings, absolutely head over heels for Harry and how cute it is that he’s always so caring and nice towards everyone. It tugs at his heart, making him feel so so lucky to have him, but guilty just for the same reason. He truly doesn’t deserve him; Harry shouldn’t be with someone like Niall. He deserves someone good, someone that isn’t some fuck up.